"Tales of..." news!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bandai Namco. They are deep in talks with Nintendo with many game ideas coming to the table. They even sold most of Monolith Studios' (team behind Xenosaga) to Nintendo; though, they maintain some of the shares. This background behind, there is good news then there is more good news. I shall start with the most anticipated wet dream of all Nintendo fans of one of the greatest NGC releases, Tales of Symphonia.

Perhaps realizing there is capital to bank on, Bandai Namco has been working on, and finally made public, a sequel to the amazing NGC RPG, a game titled Tales of Symphonia: Ratatoskr no Kishi (Knight of Ratatosk). This is a true sequel, occurring approximately two years after the events of the NGC classic. Perhaps we will finally learn the name Lloyd gave to the Mana Tree at the end of ToS. The sequel will star a whole new cast of characters, and I doubt (and somewhat hope...) the cast from the NGC classic aren't recruitable/playable. This may change if they can pull off such a team intersection well, but I will say I am all for cameos.

The next set of great news is a whole new story will be coming to the NDS. This game, Tales of Innocence, is what Bandai Namco hopes to herald in the new philosophy of reach and grandeur. As I am much more appreciative of their first 'next-gen' console outing to be the Wii, I will be interested to see what pans out on the NDS. They have already claimed that the anime cut scenes we have grown to love (?) will make a lovely appearance in ToI. They have also stated that the NDS will give them everything they want in terms of ability to deliver a game of their best caliber.

I have one, very clear thing to say to Bandai Namco. BRING THESE GAMES STATE-SIDE!! That is all.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
They are so kind to non-Gundam fans :(