simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes! tal rasha will be there and he will own ur characters
and act3 mercenary's will be playable, and they will be classified as
"mage"
and there is another brother that diablo has, he will be called ????
YES D3 will own

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Oh, and wheres this from? Your ass? Thought so.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm interested where you found this out...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
See, what I find funny, is the fact that Act 3 Mercs are basically dumbed down sorcs. Not to mention Tal Rasha is dead. Gone. Destroyed. He's just pulling all this outta his ass, and seeing how no one moderates this place, I'm free to bash on him all I want.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grieving Mendacity said:
Oh, and wheres this from? Your ass? Thought so.
yes, yes i did. wasn't diablo also dead after part 1? yes, yes he was. was he revived? yes, yes he was

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
So seeing how you have zero proof that this is going to happen.plus the fact that this does nothing to improve the D3 forum, and it has no discussional value. Your just spamming and acting retarded.

Good job...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
simpleforce said:
yes, yes i did. wasn't diablo also dead after part 1? yes, yes he was. was he revived? yes, yes he was
Simple reason. Diablo had a soulstone, that didn;t get shattered, rather it got put into the heros forehead, which manifested into the tru diablo forum.

Tal rasha has no soulstone.

Owned.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
See, what I find funny, is the fact that Act 3 Mercs are basically dumbed down sorcs. Not to mention Tal Rasha is dead. Gone. Destroyed. He's just pulling all this outta his ass, and seeing how no one moderates this place, I'm free to bash on him all I want.
Nice job, you have to remember your also mod of BF too..

and Oneyedman mods here I believe, hes the staff of Diablo SEction.

edit

and Swordtip mods here too :O That makes 2 mods, moderating this forum.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anything can happen in a game. tal rasha has a tomb. maybe he will be revived u never know and u cna't say he won't or he will

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
N_ said:
Nice job, you have to remember your also mod of BF too..

and Oneyedman mods here I believe, hes the staff of Diablo SEction.

edit

and Swordtip mods here too :O That makes 2 mods, moderating this forum.
ok, so theres 2 mods here, and yet theres countless spam posts, that have NOTHING in them other than "I agree" or "I disagree" or "+1....." -- Being a mod of the GFX forum has nothing to do with here, other than I'm supposed to be a role model. Look at all the mods that have ****ed up in the past (Viz, Ted, Tweak, Summit, Akule...Need I go on?)

I'm just sick and tired of people commin in this place (and SC2) and just claiming all this shit, and when someone calls them out on it, they cant back shit up.

simpletart said:
anything can happen in a game. tal rasha has a tomb. maybe he will be revived u never know and u cna't say he won't or he will
Oh no, he has a tomb. Did you even read into the storyline of Diablo II or just start in 1.09, get rushed, and COWED your way to 99, thinking you were hot shit? I can say he won't, becuse I know he won't. There just isn't logical, or hell, reasonable point in reviving him.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Do something about it then. Believe it or not but when you accepted that blue name and title, you not only were put in the forum that you were givin, but you are expected to obey the rules no matter who the moderator is. If you don't like the way things are going in these forums, talk to SwordTip about it. Talk to OneyedMan about it. Making new problems don't make the old ones go away...

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
They should really make it more story-like then just kill, bash, cast, pick-up, kill, and then back.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
jd-inflames said:
Do something about it then. Believe it or not but when you accepted that blue name and title, you not only were put in the forum that you were givin, but you are expected to obey the rules no matter who the moderator is. If you don't like the way things are going in these forums, talk to SwordTip about it. Talk to OneyedMan about it. Making new problems don't make the old ones go away...
I report every post that I think is wrong in this forum, including my own. I'm not going to go out of my way even more, to mod a section that I'm not mod of (which is basically what I'de be doing if I went and told ST or OEM about every little post thats wrong.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
No, but if there are things going on that you don't particulary like, things aren't going to change unless you fix them. And yelling at people is the best way to accomplish that ;)