Take This Life

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Just some freeverse imagry between love, hate, pleasure, and pain.

Within love, there is hate.

Without hate, there isn't love.

How many times do I need to slit my wrists to discover my love for life?

How many times do I need to quit hurting others to realize that their absense would shatter my world?

Have you ever felt a fresh razer penetrate your skin and feel so good it was almost orgasmic? Like the steel and your flesh bonded in a warm harmony..just so...right. Is that love or hate when you find it encouraging, refreshing...even a bit rejuvinating?

There is power within the blood. I feel it everytime I taste it, everytime I feel it. I'm not depressed anymore, yet I feel empowered when I bleed and I love it. How morbid am I? Drained of plasma, lying on my death bed and gaining that kiss to savor the last drop. Now THAT is romance.

I just want someone to tear into my flesh. Tear me apart. Make me dizzy and knock me off my feet. Force me to shake it off and tell me you love me enough to kill me. Love me enough to stab me in the heart if that is what is desired. Cut me just for pleasure. The coin is two sided.

Fei_Rushes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.helbreathusa.com
very descriptive and through reading it, you can tell it looks freeverse. Usually that type of poetry comes from experiences be it yours or people around you... hopefully its made-up.

give it a 7/10, but i don't you wanted ranked, but that's what I would give it. Keep the emotion flowing :)