Discussion in 'Trailers & Replays' started by Wing Zero, Nov 1, 2004.
any way i want to know is there a way i can do better?
A good offense is a good defense.
You stayed too defensive for the first half of the game.
Have detectors with your wave of attack.
I watched the replay with 8x speed so it might have messed up.
k, where to begin?
first i'm gonna do you(W0) and then the zerg.
1. scout with a scv.
2. don't wall vs zerg
3. too many bunkers and static defenses in general
4. lucky for you, your opponent sucked pretty bad(no offense).
5. if he had muta harassed you from the beginning, things might've been different.
6. metal, in general, against z isn't recommended, but you should've brought tanks to back those gols. (worked, anyway)
7. If you're making 5 goliaths in a single factory, that should tell you to make another fact.
1. scout with overlord and a drone.
2. too many static defenses.
3. expand faster
4. make MORE hatches.
5. if you had scouted, and gone mutas, you might've won.
6. lurkers, plz.
Both failed in the scouting department and making too many static defense which weren't really needed.
Against Zerg, M&M is the solution. I can't see the replay, but I suppose Phoenix got it covered. Now, wing, I already told you lots of times that mass goliaths (as I suppose you did, as ever ), is not the best of the things to do. They are good... Against melee, small units, or air, big units. Not against units like the tank, hydra and dragoon.
Separate names with a comma.