T~I need help wit the terrans

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
I need help wit the terrans

IM A PROTOSS KINDA GUY i have not turned on my race, but I THINK I CUD DO SOME GOOD FOR THE UED!!!! but dont expect me to turn my back on my bretheren AND NOW FOR THE HELP how can i defend the special zerg rush where they bring like 25 hyds and zergs together in that all out rush I NEVER SURVIVE IT neither as my bretheren or serving the ued HOW CAN I GET PAST IT!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
ok first of all if you wanna servive a rush use hot keys if you aradey dont. build bunks and tanks. hydras and lings dead easy

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 tank on cliff 1 bunker on cliff 2 scv on ramp on hold, properly placed 24 hydra and 12 lings wannot beat it

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK if u want to kill a bunch of Hydralisks, you need to build about a dozen seige tanks, upgrade to seige mode, and build several missle launchers around the sides of the the tank. In front of the seige, build bunkers with 3 marines (long distance upgrade) and 1 ghost for good measure. This should effectively block you from about 75 Hydralisks. If they still break through the defense, you should have enough units to hold them at bay. You might want to have 3-6 Valkeries or 5-8 Wraiths just in case they attack with long range air (i.e. Guardians). You might want to have 1 science Vessel handy (just in case your towers are destroyed)

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
except he asked for terran help... in a terran forum.

Well the best way is to prevent them from even getting such a large force. You'll find it hard to win if you let zerg tech up and marco. Just harrass his minerals and dont give him time to breath...

Another strat that works vs Hydra's and lings is a combo of one or two tanks on a cliff with a sizable m&M force blocking all passage to them (stim and range included)... meaning hold a lot of marines at your entrance while tanks kill. Zergy hydras clump up if not micro'd so the tanks will do most of your work.

Also a good strat vs any race is to mine around your entrance (like in front of it). I also use mines to watch where my enemy attacks... i mine all around the map so i can see who's going where.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well money maps just get alot siege tanks and goliaths...

with reg maps but a supply depot before your bunker so they attack the depot first. if its a comp that is... if its human it will get in the way and they will have to move which gives you more time to kill them... M&M works well and 1 or two siege tanks don't hurt.

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
yea but sum of those comps do the super rush like in like i dunno 5 minutes and im a slowpoke so tell me how is a slowpoke like me going to beat the rush and also the guardian rush!!! that annoys me the most!

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Akule
Why the hell was this stickied?
lol. million dollar question.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Good question, why the hell was this stickied?

Ah well, for an unsticky we go :)

And sticky is a thread that's stuck on the top of the forum, never going down to other pages.