Switching societies!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This can be considered as an off-shoot of grim's goons... thread. He gave me the idea.

Anyway, while i was thinking about Dragoon's and all. I got thinking about the Protoss society, like, are there bums, street kids, bullies, nerds and the disabled.
I'd like to think not, i've always thought of the Protoss to have a utopian society (Despite a few differences).
Think of our society, but put Protoss units in there places, for example, a bum could be a Zealot whose parents couldn't afford the Leg Enhancements upgrade, now his legs are brittle and he can't walk. So he sits on the street, with his un-washed dreads and dirty face hoping for someone to give him some money to buy some booze, or save up for the Leg Enhancement upgrades. But you know how bums are nowadays. It's just booze, booze, booze.
Street kids would be mass Probes, wandering the streets, stealing minerals and vespene gas from peoples houses, and causing a ruckus with their mechanical voices.
Bullies would be Archons that would fuxx0r up mass-Zerglings that warped in from a money-map.
And the disabled would be Dragoons, that need special seats near the front of extended-buses to fit their fat asses.

Any other renditions?

PS> It's late, this thread may be considered as trash o_O

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats almost as worse as the Tuxedo Terror. I have also wondered StarCraft pasts while up late being the only one awake. I am gonna go read it now :D

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
toss doesnt even exist irl...... why would u even care :\

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Becuase we like to have a non-stupid conversation for once NFL, I suggest you try it sometime and stop making posts like that one.

The Protoss would not seem to do that. They have their pride and everything blocking them from doing any really bad conduct like that, or ormal human conduct. For instance, the there's all the branches of the Protoss Race. While I can't remember them, it seems like they are too advanced and wise to do such things IMo.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
You would think that wouldn't you. But did you know that The zerg lost to an army of penguins. I have a picture of the greatest penguin general of them all in my sig... General Ted. Let The tuxedo into war and turn it around with the trick tabogin. Bloody, Rows upon rows of Lings where taken out like shrimp.

The time i should of stopping typing....
You would think that wouldn't you. But did you know

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
hey nfl stop being such a killjoy :(
hey how about high templar's for old men, this would be a great ums :p
you could take control of the kids, the old men trying to stop the kids, the disabled, or the archons, each could have its own path ( archons rpg, kids steal, disabled trying to get around, old men trying to kill the kids) just an idea :p