Swear Words

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
type in all the swear words you know and have used in inappropiate places (like in front of parents or at church!) try to post 1-2 swear words though

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
wtf is this pointless thread for. why don't u just type in some fukcing swear words urself

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well this is the asylum....you would expect some swearing

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
the worst thing in front of my parents was the mother of all bad words... F*CK...but i didn't say it to them

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol I had recorded myself (on my home alone talkboy which I spent 40 ****ing dollars for...the piece of shit :()...when I was younger of course and had quite a good imagination...saying a dirty joke involving "pass the mother ****ing mash potatoes...of course my parents found it :D :D :D

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's a really ****ing dirty thread that's what it is...

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
In front of parents? Hmm... 'coprophaegic' I suppose (from copros= s**t, phaegeia= desire to eat. Pretty sickening...) Not to be confused with 'coprolallic' which means 'desire to speak s**t' - in other words, one who uses particularly dirty language!

In studying ancient Greek, I was most amused to find that the greeting addressed to one person is 'Chaire' (pronounced KHIYE-ray) - because in Arabic, that's quite a foul obscenity!

panther_53085

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, all alot of words can be dirty when used in the right context...
such as pussyfoot, it's a perfectly clean word but with a giggle or two is sounds dirty...lol

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
um in fornt of my parents... I can cuss infront of my parents and can say w/e I want I have told my step dads to go **** himself and when he is done to lick my balls and I told a Sunday school teach **** God God damnint You worship intagible objects you dumb ****er. That was at sunday school when my parents made me go. lol I dont have to go ne more

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Look at all of the ****ing little ass asterixes. ****ing things!!! ****! Hahaha. Penis. Penis. ****. Shit. Bastard. Ass.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Lets see **** (c0ck) **** (fuk) Shit (§hit) ass (@$$) ****** (black)
***** (chinese) ****** (Unregisterd) Dick (D!ck) Bitch (Your Mom)