Super Unit or Weapon? Yes or No?

Should the Terran and Zerg have a super weapon like the Mother Ship?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That proves nothing. I can show you a game where he uses it against Nal_ Ra and gets spanked.

Just because Boxer used it back in the day, doesn't mean its good. The game has evolved since then. The next thing you'll tell me that nukes are good because he used it in a staged game.

No good toss will let his carrs get lockdown. Tosses build obs for spider mines anyway. One of a few things will happen if I see ghosts:

A) Stop building carrs and rape you on the ground.
B) Fly my carrs(over terrain or water) away from your ghosts raping one of your bases. Then your ghosts will have to chase them through my ground forces getting them killed.

Carrs can fly and are faster.

I suppose you can pull it off against those who are starting the game.
I, myself, am not so great at this game and still do the things I've said. I haven't played in almost 2 years and beat you if tried going ghosts instead of the normal tvp strategy.
that is all theory craft/situational and summing up a "lockdown sucks" in a few sentences doesn't convince anyone.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(sigh)

And yet, lockdown is very, very, rarley used(if at all) in pro games or even competitive ones. I don't need to convince you.(or anyone else on this forum) The hundreds of thousands of pvt games I've seen speaks for itself.

Tell me, Mike. What kind of maps did you play so I can get some sort of insight as to why you think lockdown is so good?