Super Smash Brothers Brawl

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It's WAN over wireless, what do you expect?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
WIFI lags real bad.
apparently they are lookin into it which i call bs. friends for some reason has little to no lag

It's WAN over wireless, what do you expect?
its a P2P when u get in game

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But isn't P2P dependent on the two user's connection speeds?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i really dont know how it works exactly. From what im told

Nintendo Server Helps you find games then it becomes a P2P game

unless u mean the reason for lag.. then yes i think so therefore the majority of the users either have a ****ty configuration or ****ty internet

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I read that i need to open some ports or something on my router, but I also read that me specific model glitches and can't do that. COOL.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think the lag can be fun. Especially when you hit the slow motion items

ChrisH36

Reaction score
i really dont know how it works exactly. From what im told

Nintendo Server Helps you find games then it becomes a P2P game

unless u mean the reason for lag.. then yes i think so therefore the majority of the users either have a ****ty configuration or ****ty internet
P2P speed is proportional to the user's upload/download speeds. And for SSBM cases, the master server's upload/download speed.

Upload speed is the biggest problem with visual lag most of the time.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
either way its laggy as hell if its not with friends

i think it would be better if we were abel to choice at least how many ppl in game. i would like to do 1v1' ;_;

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Isn't there search criteria you can specify before you search a game, like how Wc3 does it?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
with friends u can set the game rules

With random people its a ffa with 4 people all items 2 minutes
its very rare to only get 1v1 and it takes forever for people to join sometimes

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So it's dependent on who's with you and how many people are searching.

Heh a lame service indeed.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i think they based it off of the new pokemon trading/battle sytem :/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA FINALLY GOT SSBB on Thursday! I played it yesterday heaps with my friends that got it. I used to be a huge fan of Cap Falc on the GC but now he's not so crash hot, i really really like Meta Knight even though his smash power is super lame. King Dedede is hilarious, everyone should use him for a laugh, just pressing B when he opens his mouth makes me laugh, hahaha.

This game is soooo different to melee, i had no idea. It's slightly slower i think, and there's always so much more going on, and the levels are more detailed so it's sometimes hard to see what's going on. All the new items are hawt! The soccerball is awesomesawse.

By the way, with Meta Knights down+B move, what the hell is it supposed to do? Every time i use it i end up near someone but i don't hit them. Does it do much damage?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
they have to pretty much be directly below you. pretty much a useless ability

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
here comes bf smashfag

AUSTRALIA FINALLY GOT SSBB on Thursday! I played it yesterday heaps with my friends that got it. I used to be a huge fan of Cap Falc on the GC but now he's not so crash hot, i really really like Meta Knight even though his smash power is super lame. King Dedede is hilarious, everyone should use him for a laugh, just pressing B when he opens his mouth makes me laugh, hahaha.
Captain Falcon only got his knee smash nerf. Hes actully the same but the mechanics of this game is odd. Meta knight's have priority over others some time and he cant really ko well. King DeDeDe is best char imo.

This game is soooo different to melee, i had no idea. It's slightly slower i think, and there's always so much more going on, and the levels are more detailed so it's sometimes hard to see what's going on. All the new items are hawt! The soccerball is awesomesawse.
some people complain it was made for casuals :/. deku nut for god tier. I also like how u can grab items mid air and continue to chuck them

By the way, with Meta Knights down+B move, what the hell is it supposed to do? Every time i use it i end up near someone but i don't hit them. Does it do much damage?
it teleports a distance and then hits some one of they are there. It does ~14% and its knock back is ok. Not really good for much but surprise some one or show how leet you are.

Also Post ur Brawl FC
mine is 0602-5919-3683

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Brawl FC? I don't actually own a Wii, so i have nfi what you're talking about Wang. You're right about Meta-Knight, it's hard to KO with him since his smash attacks are a bit delayed, guess i just gotta learn to time it all correctly. SSBB can't have been made for casuals, this isn't an MMO. You can't call a fking Wii game casual. They're all casual, it's a CONSOLE.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Metaknight is ezmode. He does a million damage so he doesn't need knockback even though he has it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
SSBB can't have been made for casuals, this isn't an MMO. You can't call a fking Wii game casual. They're all casual, it's a CONSOLE.
Casual is universal for games. i dunno why you think its for MMO's.
friend code allow friends to play with each other

Metaknight is ezmode. He does a million damage so he doesn't need knockback even though he has it.
gogo easy spam

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Casual is universal for games. i dunno why you think its for MMO's.
I was just surprised people are upset that SSBB is more for casuals, which is pretty retarded to say, because console games are for casual gamers, imo. MMO's are games that you can sink your teeth into, and your whole life too, it was just an example.