ooo i remember that game. could never beat the last boss though

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The SNES version or the N64 version?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Wow, and BFH actually wants Geno over Luigi? You're a ****ing tard.
to be honest i rather have him over ROB. I just dont like that fact Sakurai could put in any other nintendo/3rd party char but he adds in ROB instead. Basically somecharacters that could have made it in became assist trophies like Saki from Sin and Punishent or a Waluigi

Edit:
some how this guy got the game :(
YouTube - Snake Codec Talk Ep 1: C.Falcon
YouTube - Brawl US Version Voice Actor Special Contains Pit, Meta Knight, Ike, Falco, Fox

L

Laharl

Geno is freaking awesome, and I would conider buying SSBB if it featured him as a character. But it probably won't.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Geno is freaking awesome, and I would conider buying SSBB if it featured him as a character. But it probably won't.
your not buying ssbb? and you consider yourself a gamer? right.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Wow, and BFH actually wants Geno over Luigi? You're a ****ing tard.
Alas, its the only Squaresoft game he likes. Then again, most people used Bowser and Mallow over him.

thebastardsword said:
You should try the SNES version some time. Some of those bosses are pain in the ass.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
your not buying ssbb? and you consider yourself a gamer? right.
how? theres a few people that refuse to play brawl for odd reasons. some assume it looks like it will appeal to casuals, others wanted it to be Melee 2.0 which its not exact. and theres a very few who still play the 64 version since they believe that is the most superior one

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In my opinion, the 64 one was actually more effective. But it was the first time said game was invented, so certian things weren't implemented. But back then, you didnt really have clone characters (except Luigi) with the same movepool, and the so called "agility being #1" concept wasn't true. Hell, I could beat my semi-pro friend (who did Fox) with characters like Mario and Yoshi back then.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
how? theres a few people that refuse to play brawl for odd reasons. some assume it looks like it will appeal to casuals, others wanted it to be Melee 2.0 which its not exact. and theres a very few who still play the 64 version since they believe that is the most superior one
imo, brawl is a system seller. The game looks well done, the previous games in the series have been addictive and i don't see why this (final?) installment will be any different.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's because they added things that are like copies. Look at Wolf for instance, it is basically the power version of Fox, with the exact same Final Smash.

Plus, pros cry like wankers and would only play arenas like Final Destination, where random crap doesn't happen and the levels don't screw them over.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
In my opinion, the 64 one was actually more effective. But it was the first time said game was invented, so certian things weren't implemented. But back then, you didnt really have clone characters (except Luigi) with the same movepool, and the so called "agility being #1" concept wasn't true. Hell, I could beat my semi-pro friend (who did Fox) with characters like Mario and Yoshi back then.
imo, brawl is a system seller. The game looks well done, the previous games in the series have been addictive and i don't see why this (final?) installment will be any different.
All the games are actully still not 100% complete.
Brawl is just what Melee and N64 never had. Example is final smash. he actully had that idea when SSB was in devlopment. he even had some voices done. By now i think he only has a few things left in his hand

It's because they added things that are like copies. Look at Wolf for instance, it is basically the power version of Fox, with the exact same Final Smash.
/QUOTE]
Wolf isnt too much of a clone. only the final smashes.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So either he has a completely different moveset, or he is Fox but with Strength?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
oh link can transform into the shadow wolf?

there just seems to be TOO MANY exciting characters in the game

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
So either he has a completely different moveset, or he is Fox but with Strength?
its hard to see(****ty youtube loloollool) but i feel like theres a difference in the style
best vid i see is this sicne its only 1v1 YouTube - Smash Bros Brawl - Wolf vs Fox

oh link can transform into the shadow wolf?

there just seems to be TOO MANY exciting characters in the game
im almost positive he doesn't unless its somewhere deep in the story
1 more week....

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
looks like a decent mix of slow and fast attacks. the slow attacks are more unique to wolf but he also seems to have similar quick attacks. also, lol.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score