Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I was just surprised people are upset that SSBB is more for casuals, which is pretty retarded to say, because console games are for casual gamers, imo. MMO's are games that you can sink your teeth into, and your whole life too, it was just an example.
i guess b/c you're in AUS you dont get the tourneyfags. You should hear/read what i had to deal with when SSBB was doign their blog thing.
Big image Here

so when are we all playing?
Up to you guys. but we are the only 2 that posted the codes......

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The day any Super Smash Bros game becomes competitive between me & my friends, is the day i stop playing the game.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'd play if WiFi didn't lag. However I haven't touched it since its release.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
theres little or no lag with friends on WiFi. With any body theres lag like nothing i ever seen.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I don't have any friends, so I haven't played with friend codes.

But rly I tried with friend codes at release the same day and it was still laggy. Has it improved or still same?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its been fine for me and my friends. we have a few seconds of lag a few times but nothing that really screws you over. I been hearing Nintendo did some work on it when euro got their copies dunno if that is valid. might try that tonight and hope those random queers dont pick the same god damn chars

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
just tried Anyone. its like a carnival game. You have a good chance of getting a bad game rather a good game. some of the fights went smooth others i just lagged out. What ever they did with mario kart should also have been implemented on brawl :( for god sakes it was developed at the same time.

Jenny said:
when is BF brawl????
Any time you guys want. If we can get enough it be fun if we can get a tourney going(lol nope). We can start by posting our friend codes, location&timezion, and rule/game preference like items, stock lives, time etc.

one with better connection should host

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So i realised the only characters i like are the ones with terrible-looking final smashes - Metaknight, Game & Watch, Dedede, Jigglypuff. Actually, Jigglypuff's is pretty funny.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Need more playaz. Me and Wang played and I spanked him pretty hard. No real lag issues either so schwing.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats SSBB? LAWL

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
i should get one and get on it and beat all your asses.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
brawl tourny goooooooooooo