Super Chat Gem?

BotchedAutposy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i found out somthing one day about the chat gem when i was really bored and had alot of time to waste...if you press the chat gem roughly about 350 times over and over it will say "Super Gem Activated" i dont know what this means but i always over clicked it and passed it. it make it easier to do if you make a your own chat channel, so that you can keep track of how many time you press it. Someone give me some more insight on this enigma.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
it says "perfect gem activated" it does nothing. dont ask. it was supposed to do somthing but blizz gave up on it and left it there for amusment...

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
haha, there is NOTHING more to it... sorry. it was going to be used to let people talk using a microphone in chats, but blizz got lazy...

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
ive seen moo also...i stayed on all day...i must of pushed that b**** like 1000000 times and it says "get a life" i was lmao for like a week...i should do it again and grab a screen shot...

SupaPimpSta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the gem was put there to see how many worthless idiots would sit there all day and press it.. and every once in awhile a msge will come up telling them how worthless they are for pressing the button all day.... especialy if it really says get a life... ive only press it about 50 times and it said gem activated...