Suggestion(s) for StarCraft & Brood War Strategies

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Instead of using P~ for Protoss, Z~ for Zerg, T~ for Terran and A~ for All, you should contact an administrator and get some custom thread icons made. Perhaps a Yellow 'P', Purple 'Z', Red 'T' and Blue 'A'. I think all of the '~' are making the forum look odd and the thread icons would be a nice touch.

Also, there should be a space in BroodWar. The forum name has none.

I know (assume) things are still being sorted out in this area, but I thought I should post this all the same.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I don't even think there should even by a "way" to organize the threads. It looks boring and makes me not want to go in to that thread. I don't know how that works, it just does, just like the time where there was only one sticky thread in the CC.

The new forum name should be:
Starcraft Strategies and Replays

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The only reason for the P~, Z~and T~ is purely for the trial period. If it works out, and we keep the forums merged, we can remove that. It is used as an adjustement for now, and so we can split it up if there is an overwhelming demand for it to stay split.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i think its perfectly fine with the title not having the p~z~t~ bullshit

eg. title can read "help me with my muta rush" or sumthing like that, therefore we know that its a zerg strategy

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
What does that mean.. in Staff or something? You bastard.. :susp

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Good suggestion, 'cause this is exactly what I said to Crooked the day the concept of this forum came up. :p He said we'll have to wait and see.