Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crue_some

Member!
Reaction score
thanks it was like lvl 15 vs like lvl 50 saying he was gonna rush these noobs

bitWISE

Member!
Reaction score
I like the idea of building level 9 duelers. It only takes about an hour and then you and a friend can duke it out to see who's idea was best. Last time I did it my sacrifice/might pally wearing full sigons kicked the shit of my friends thorns. I think I did around 300 damage or something ^_^

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
act like you are going to help someone, and leave the game, and dont come back, its sad, but funny.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Girzzly Fights with Necros? How on earth dsoes that work? Crue_some, I dont see how thats funny. :p

15 Gil donated to MardoXide, and WhiteScimmy91. 20 Gil donated to Bitwise. I like that idea! :)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
You know what you could do for real fun, is run around the cow level with a high lighting zon, and gather ALL THE COWS in teh cow level, i mean ALL and spray all of em, it lags any computer, its funer than hell..

there are other fun things to do, like role play, like get 8 friends and goto like act 2 and have someone be a bar master, and stuff like that all useing !talk to talk and normal chat as a moderator thing.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Ive done the one with !chat stuff b4 its hella fun, its when you get bored, you walk around and stuff its, funny..

Have you guys ever try'd hide and seek? what you do, is between act 1 and 5 you dont use auto map and you hide in the camps, and play tag. its kinda stupid, but halrious.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MardoXide said:
You know what you could do for real fun, is run around the cow level with a high lighting zon, and gather ALL THE COWS in teh cow level, i mean ALL and spray all of em, it lags any computer, its funer than hell..

there are other fun things to do, like role play, like get 8 friends and goto like act 2 and have someone be a bar master, and stuff like that all useing !talk to talk and normal chat as a moderator thing.
That reminds me, the most fun I've ever had in diablo was back in the day with whippy and liquid goat...we would herd a ton of cows around the portal and then spam up the game name in the cow channel and just watch people run in and die...it was especially good if you could get a cow with a fana aura. Too bad it doesnt work anymore since no one gives a **** about cows now

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The funniest thing Ive done in D2?
Make PK trapsin, pk everyone in Baal runs, follow them when you can use waypoint, and trap around and kill em.

of course this doesnt work because of teleporters, but Im talking about the days when w used to walk down to baal's throne.

edit

me my bro and my friend used to do this, fun as hell.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Fun but evil things to do:
Get a high lvl Hammeridin, and enter a Baal run game. wait till everyone is baaling, hostile and tele to them. They will all die, or run out of the game.

Do cows with a high lvl Windy Druid for all those trying to lvl up to 24. Run around them atracting all the cows and then, tp out to town, watch everone flame you.

Q&A for items. At the end of every ladder season, I have a Q&A room where I ask a question, and the first person who gets it right, gets a free item. I only keep 1 or 2 characters with their end gear, so everything else goes.

Go to a trading room, and tell someone to create a privite room for trade since all your gear is on a mule. Show up, and tell em you'll be right back, but get his character name first. Then go to another trade room and get someone else to go to the first privite room, where you will be waiting for the item you were suppose to trade for. This creates a bit of confusion between the two players. I did this as an april fools to some players.

create a hardcore character and lvl it with a priend in a privite game. Then go and PK some noobs in a open HC lvling game.

Just out of bordom, do a baal run game, but act as a bot. Then after so many runs, confuse the hell out of them by asking who the bot is.

Make a clan called KKK, and use nothing but pallies. (Uhhh they are black guys)

Join a low lvling game with a high lvl character and kill all the act bosses then leave.

This takes some work, but try chatting backwards in the chat rooms, and games. Or simply join a game, and say "long time no see (make name up)" They will get so annoyed at you for calling them by the wrong name that they will ignore you, then talking in the bubbles, tell him that "I guess you don't want that Nigma I owed you then" and leave. This will piss em off so bad he will msg you the rest of the night while kicking himself in the ass for ignoring you.

enter a game for new character lvling, and tell them all you hid something in the room, watch em all scramble to find it.

Try to pretend to cyber someone playing, they get annoyed fast.

start a rumor see how far it goes

When someones character dies, drop a worthless item on their corpse, if done right when they return to get their body they will leave behind an item they were using instead.

In a HC game create a suicidal character, join a game with a friend, but give the frined the opten to grab your gear from your corpse. Then wait till everyone is battling by a waypoint then go into town and hostile them, ifthey are high enough in character lvl they wont even bother to see if you have facets on because of their high lvl. When they attack you and them die. Arrogence at its finest.

give some noob maphack, then tell them to activate it you need to press 5 as they enter a new game, this will cause them to kick off the room, when they come back, say " what happened you did something wrong, try again. " After 4 or 5 time BNet will thing they are a bot and lock them from joining a new game for a few mins

befriend a PKer, and after they have trusted you, they might ask you to help xfer, or hold something. Take it and run lol.

be as annoying as possible when lvling in a full game.

help someone do the Mephisto quest, but after they kill him, hostel them till they leave. If they have not gone into the portal to act 4 they must kill Meph all over again for the quest.

Uhhh thats all I can think of for now be back later with more.

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It may take some time but its hella fun! first you have to acquire someones password, then play along for a couple of weeks getting them to believe that everythings cool you trust them they can completely trust you, and all that other good stuff, then you can just go in and wipe them out. They will probably change their password after that but then you could say this,
Me: Hey i got my account robbed wtf ? Do you know who did it? (act as if you never knew about his getting robbed and that yours got robbed)
Person: No, srry, mine got robbed too wtf? i wander who did it.
Me: Hey well lets be careful about the password things, what is your new one?
Person: its ................
Me: thanks
Person: yea np
See thats it thats all you gotta do , i have stolen this persons account like 2 times already and i have gotten his new pass every time! lol its great these people are sooo dumb to give out their password!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Its funny to tell people and waste their time by making a falty account with peoples names making fun of them, and say its legit, and then go make people fallow you around and do shit, and then give it to em, and then your done. :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew there was some injustice here, I dont get 20 gils or 50 gils for giving a great fun idea.

in HC, make a sirceressm high lvl, learn hydras, and kill newbs when you're giving waypoints or something.

or even better, make rooms named "NEED TAL RAHSA CHARM" with fake items, see idiots join and flame you, and eventually waste time while you're just doing meph or pindle run.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Where was your idea? Link me to it unless I just gave you lower then what you wanted. If so, you can bite me Mika. :p

I'll take it. 15 Gil donated to you Mika for your above idea. :)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Heres a fun idea, quit diablo ii. It gives you a lot of spare time.
DM if you wanna warn me tell me and i'll just donate like 200 gil or w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.