Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Emolite said:
what i did with my new char... and omg this can take forever

kill ALL the monsters in ALL the areas, and pick up EVERY item they drop and sell it

good way to help out your lower lvl chars

i did this all the way to stony field... and then after using 30+ tp's i said **** it.. and just went along killing everything

i got about 20k gold.. not bad for a char just created

it will take prob 4+ hours to go through the whole act, kill EVERY monster, and sell EVERY ITEM ( even potions )

how is that fun? =/

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Thats more of an endurance type of fun Lee. I'm not too sure if you'd understand that, hehe! I think it would be fun, and a break from the rushing way of completing an act. :)

Donated 15 gil to you, Matthew! :D

crue_some

Member!
Reaction score
what me and my friend do is we go in to duels like 20 lvl lowers and have it like 6v2 but with fury even if they all charge there screwed. but we also do the dueling were u start at the cave and they start at rouge and all charge pretty fun cuss they always spread out like crazy

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Thats more of an endurance type of fun Lee. I'm not too sure if you'd understand that, hehe! I think it would be fun, and a break from the rushing way of completing an act. :)

Donated 15 gil to you, Matthew! :D

sounds more like a waste of time x| Doesnt get you anywhere.....your not ahead in anyway....you just wasted 4 hours of your life x|

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Use a high leveled Assassin and go hostile towards everyone as soon as you join the game. Make sure you have really powerful traps, and rig them right outside the Act I town. Now sit back and watch people coming out get unsuspectedly brutalized.

I can't remember if you can, but if so, go into town far enough that you're safe and let your traps do all the work. I think they might all be destroyed when you enter town though, and if that's the case, it's not like it's any less fun when you're standing outside.

Their reaction the first time they come out is priceless :D If you're skilled enough that your traps kill them before they can get by them all, well, it just gets increasingly more entertaining as they continue trying. Really fun stuff.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Good enough! I've seen people do that a lot, it's actually funny when another guy puts a lot of items and whatnot around their bodies so that when they're clicking to try and get their body, they pick up some items and then when they get their body, you can kill them and some of their actual items fly out. It either does it the first time or the second time they run out to get their body. :D

15 Gil donated to Az. :)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Good enough! I've seen people do that a lot, it's actually funny when another guy puts a lot of items and whatnot around their bodies so that when they're clicking to try and get their body, they pick up some items and then when they get their body, you can kill them and some of their actual items fly out. It either does it the first time or the second time they run out to get their body. :D

15 Gil donated to Az. :)
that was called item popping in 1.09, but it is patched now as there can be multiple bodies on the floor, so you don't loose your items. was damn funny tho ;)

L

Laharl

Idea: Build a bowsassin then duel with somebody. Fire a couple of guideds, switch IMMEDIATELY to two bartucs. I find it hilarious. They run up to you, and see you holding 2 claws...

Noob: Wtf?! Where did that guided come from?!

Me: Idk.>_>

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Fair enough! I've seen people do that then switch to something else to confuse their enemy. It's really funny. :)

I've always had fun doing this: Being a Frnezy Barb and trying to out speed a Sorceress or Assassin when they teleport, or when the assassin uses Burst of Speed. If you got Frenzy High enough you can usually beat them. I made a pure speed barb dedicated to running and frenzy and he was really, really fast. My friend in turn made a pure speed assassin! We were too fast to tell where our characters were going or to even control them! :D

10 Gil Donated to Big-Fat-Homo! :)

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ok, first you have to get everyone in the game to come to some point to meet up, like in town. Offer gold or items if you want to, that usually works. Once everyone has gathered in the meeting place, have them all go hostile with eachother.

Once you've accomplished getting everyone together and hostile, have them all use the waypoint to go to the same place, or just leave town, and form a circle. Now, one person runs around outside the circle, as many times as they want, until finally they hit someone with a melee attack. Now that person has to hit them back with a melee attack before they can run all the way around the circle and take their spot.

It's like duck-duck-goose, except more fun. Now, if the person who gets hit can hit them back before they make it around the circle, then the person who is trying to make it around the circle is out of the game. The circle should get more and more spread out as the game progresses, until finally 2 people remain, at which point they are the winners. You can modify the rules so that there's a way to pick one winner at the end, but that's up to you.

Of course, you need to pay the winners whatever you said you would, and it helps if you're supplying them with health potions to make up for the damage they take. If anyone gets out of line, have everyone teach them the meaning of punishment, although that's usually not a problem.

L

Laharl

Idea: Build a barb and get to level 80 or so and equip two HIGH flamebellows, then have +fire skills ammies that will add to your inferno. Flamebellow bug, then follow people around infernoing them. Haha.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Guru, can you explain to me what the Flamebellow bug is?

Anyhow, nice suggestion guys. Let's get creative now!

15 Gil donated to Big-Fat-Homo. 20 Gil Donated to Az.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Eh I can give out free gil, but if it doesn't work, then I would like you to edit your post Big Fat Homo and come up with another suggestion. Just make it decent and you'll be in the clear.

crue_some

Member!
Reaction score
in dueling ive also seen druid sit right inside rouge and have there bear right out side and it kills every one. of course this happened to me this guy had a lvl 33 bear

Status
Not open for further replies.