Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=green]Some ideas I have actually done out of bordom.

Get a full room of Barbs and leap frog each other from the town, to the boss of that act. (yea really bored)

End of every ladder season, I make a room for trading and ask questions. Whoever is the first to get the answer right gets that item. For me I only keep 1 character after the ladder is over, and he always has the end gear on. So I just give the rest away.

Tag PVP. Get a group of friends in a full room and try to find one another. After finding somone try to kill them. This actuually gets pretty interesting, if 2 or more ppl find someone at the same time then it becomes a free for all.

In hardcore, a friend and you create the same character, lvl it to 10 or so, put all your skills and stats exactly the same, drop all your gear to a friend to hold. Now box with no gear, using no skills or whatever. (HC Bordom yippy!)

Something I have done, while waiting for friends to finish xfering, or waiting for D clone to spawn is try to kill ever last monster in that act. (Bordom extrodinair)

Lastly, make a character using only gear bought from merchants, and see how long it survives. Another varient is get a character with nothing but cursed gear and see how long he survives.
[/glow]

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
That last one sucks imo.

The Tag one was alright.

Boxing is garbage.

Leap-Frog was fun when I did it but got bored quickly when my friend got owned by a Fallen and a couple of Ghouls.

The CTF looks like it would be fun but what would the flag be? An item? I think it should be a item and if they capture it they keep it. But it can't be a shit item like a cracked helm. Make it something like Ist or EBOTD :).

Melting_Steel

Member!
Reaction score
i like stealing other people's gold w/ telekenisis RIGHT BEFORE they get to it :grunt

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I figured you would know some fun things to do while deuling. Like using Slow Missles, and Slow Effects on gear to have Matrix Fights. (Non Guided of course.) I always used tio do that with a friend. They dodge slow and it's really awesome to do, from my experience.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i used to get people to slow arrow me and i would multi (i got max multi) and i would clear out full games doing that cause they would tele into it not seeing it, haha, pretty funny.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Usually I think idea's like this are horrible; but this one's actually a good idea...as long as you filter out the lame one's

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well yeah. There's going to be a few dumb ones along the way, like the obvious spam/stupid/undoable ones. I can't think of any that are too lame that have been posted yet, though. If you can, IM me about any ones that you think are lame, because I would like an imput from you, Guru.

Lee: I pictured that and laughed. Definately funny.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well yeah. There's going to be a few dumb ones along the way, like the obvious spam/stupid/undoable ones. I can't think of any that are too lame that have been posted yet, though. If you can, IM me about any ones that you think are lame, because I would like an imput from you, Guru.

Lee: I pictured that and laughed. Definately funny.

ill do it in a bit and take a screen...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd love you if you did. I can also see when the slow missle wears off they are bombarded by speed arrows right after getting hurt with slow ones. The picture would be used in the actual thread I am making tonight, if that's alright.

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
1. Paladin Races ( Use Charge And Run To an Obstacle)
2.Kangaroo Races ( Barbs Jumping)
3.Make Fire Wall Maxed And Spell Things With it.
4. Diabloican Idol *Barbs Use Shouts Etc./ Skill Noises.
5.Charge Fights ( Charge With Pallys)
6.Survivor (Go on hardcore and Train ur charather to lvl 9 and fight to death)
7.Make Palazons
Thats it for now

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Alright, to get some more people to view and post suggestions in this thread, starting now every useful contribution to this thread, as in good suggestion on something fun to do in Diablo, will be awarded with 10-20 points/gil, depending how nice the suggestion is. It won't ever go lower then 10 gil; and I'm quite rich so post those suggestions in bulk! If you post more then one suggestion in your post, I can't award you with 10 points in each, so try to stick with one suggestion per post, so you can get more points. I'll keep track of the thread and anyone who wants some easy gil can use their minds to come up with some fun things to do while playing Diablo. :)

Go!

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
what i did with my new char... and omg this can take forever

kill ALL the monsters in ALL the areas, and pick up EVERY item they drop and sell it

good way to help out your lower lvl chars

i did this all the way to stony field... and then after using 30+ tp's i said **** it.. and just went along killing everything

i got about 20k gold.. not bad for a char just created

it will take prob 4+ hours to go through the whole act, kill EVERY monster, and sell EVERY ITEM ( even potions )

Status
Not open for further replies.