Stupid strategies that work.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Name some.

Peons rushes are stupid, i thought that when Ben was rushing me with Peons, i was like, 'LOL, newbbbbbbbb', then i realised my Gateway was getting fluxed :(

I prolly would've lost my Gateway if he didn't stop.

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A stupid strategy thats...effective. Massing cannons is effective 9/10 of the time. only 3 things effectively DESTROY cannon rushing.

1) Guards
2) Tanks
3) Defilers plague/swarm + lings.

Massing Overlords...like 300 overlords cover your enemies base. Blinds there vision and is really annoying. takes awhile to kill them and can be a good distraction...even a few filled with lurkers...or even crackheads...

Pity this thread if it gets more than like 10 posts...theres only so much you can do without ALOT of time on your hands.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Bunker Rush, gonna see if i can pull off :p

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Bunker 'jumping.' :) Building a bunker, then building another one in front of it but within the attacking range of it, till you reach your enemies base, and just make tons of bunkers with marines.

Pretty close to Wang Zorros but gradually get there instead of building in front of it.

TKDismyLIFE

Member!
Reaction score
mass early game vultures with spidy mines.. You run to their minerals and lay the mines :loopy .
It is a fun strategy many overlook... they charge your units like 4-7 vultures and they end up killing their miners HAHA!

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok i havnt done this much but i have seen it done a lot, where a zerg will come at begining with like 4 drones and make sunkens in an enemy zerg's base, i out of about the 30 times its bin tried on me tho my hyds and sunkens/drones killed them to fast so it only got me like once or twice =) (im good with zerg) but its worked on just about everyone else i c it happen to which is fun unless they on ur team :hbut :doh

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
something i like is this- being toss and getting a zeal as quick as you can and scout and when u find the enemy base have the zeal run all around the enemy base and most likely his workers will follow you and prevent him from mining even if all u are doing is moving the zealot around and round. then when he gets like 100 away from finishing a barracks/egg hatching, run the 1 zeal out of his base, and then let 3 dragoons take his place. i chose toss as they have the strongest single beginning unit.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u kno whats gay? buildings zerg extractor gas thingys on ur enemy base.. then they attack it and u send 34643643634 overlords in their base and they cant see shit.. then u build hydras and kill em.. easy and 123

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Ebay rush, ova rush, get enough ovas to max how many units there are on the map

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
If you are playing in a shared map base at the end of the map dont ally victory and just kill them all if your in a corner spot. :) Its evil but its cool when you got jackasses for partners.

Meshleer

Member!
Reaction score
I think the stupidest ploy I have ever used, was I took and made about 2 drones and rushed with the total 6 them. I was suprised to see that it worked, all I had to do was focus 2 per 1 enemies drone, and after they were dead, I sicked my drones on the base, and while they tried to build another drone, I had another one coming up. The only downside is that you have to have at least one drone mining, otherwise you lose minerals, and you won't be able to build if they kill you...

Sakuhta

Reaction score
TKDismyLIFE said:
mass early game vultures with spidy mines.. You run to their minerals and lay the mines :loopy .
It is a fun strategy many overlook... they charge your units like 4-7 vultures and they end up killing their miners HAHA!
Spider mines don't attack workers HAHA!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Oh I know this other stupid strategy, Renzokuken usually does it, it's called picking Protoss. It's gay and it usually works. RAWR

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That wasn't very nice. :shoot :tnt :nooob :susp

sidenote: like these facial expressions.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
That wasn't very nice. :shoot :tnt :nooob :susp

sidenote: like these facial expressions.
Unfortanutely yes :'(