Stupid Blademaster...

Aaron7772

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
ok im always undead, and somtimes someone will rush with just an blademaster and have wind walk and kill all my acolyts before i have time to defend myself. What should i do?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You need a nerubian tower setup before the blademaster comes. In my fiend build, I have a shop and 1 1/2 fiends and a tower setup by the time my DK gets up. This tower slows him down allowing your Acolytes to run and your Ghouls to fight back. If he hides, reveal him and deal some extra damage.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
You gotta have noob tower, get some dust, use lumber ghouls to attack, and run your acolytes away!! Dont just let them sit there, that's a newbie mistake, you gotta run them away like you don't want them to die!! Note to achieve the things I mention you may have to alter your build order when you go vs. orc. Which is fine because Blademaster harass is very scary for me too! I get noob upgrade as soon as i see him comming or hear the sound. Also if you get DK don't forget to coil acolytes. If you manage to do all the things i mentioned you should not lose 1 acolyte, but even with all the stuff it is still very micro intensive to come out on top (not losing anything).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The fiend build I use gets you 2 fiends, a dk and a shop to allow you to get these items you need to stop blademasters. But slow towers are definitly a plus to have. Also, if you revealed him. Sucker punch him with DC as he is running away, the more damage he takes, the more he has to heal.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Aaron7772 said:
ok im always undead, and somtimes someone will rush with just an blademaster and have wind walk and kill all my acolyts before i have time to defend myself. What should i do?

get a zigurat close to the acolites, upgrade this to nerubian. When you get hero reveal, strike with ghouls, coil him 2 times and after that if he is smart, won't come again.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, sucker punch him with DC as he runs, the more damage you cause: The more time it takes for his Healing Salve to take effect and fully heal him.