Strats for ZC

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any strats or zone control, i'm just bored and i just wanted to see what you guys think. i mean it does seem like whoever gets the most men at one time wins

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Rule #1 - DO NOT USE THE MASSER UNTIL YOU HAVE LIKE 3-4 ZONES OR MORE. Microing early is the key, if you do that you'll be winning in kills and have money to spend.

Rule #2 - Upgrade at LEAST twice on both armor and weaponry before getting another zone.

Rule #3 - Upgrade speed only when you really have the money to spend it on.

Rule #4 - Utilise the middle zone when possible, it is high ground and will provide you with an edge. But be warned, going for the middle as your first zone is risky.

Rule #5 - Check the upgrades that your opponents have, either make sure you are on par with them or above.

Rule #6 - Check the amount of zones they have. If they have 6 and you have 4, you should probably get another zone as your next move.

That's about all you need to know.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
those are some intresting tatic renz lol i'll try that

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
sexowoman said:
Rule #1 - DO NOT USE THE MASSER UNTIL YOU HAVE LIKE 3-4 ZONES OR MORE. Microing early is the key, if you do that you'll be winning in kills and have money to spend.
Interesting, never tried that. Thanks.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's a joke that Amantis started, by calling me Sexowoman rather than Renzokuken. And twice has my name been changed by admins to Sexowoman as a joke.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Admit it Sexoldfooken, you love being called by that name. :D

- Amantis

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, it's true, i like every nickname you guys have given me except Renzogaga (Tronga is lehgay).