Strategy needed

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Greetings allz, long time haven't visited bf.

I need a good strategy ORC vs HUMAN. The human guy is a real masser, it gets 2 barraks and just keeps coming footman rifle and attacks me. The thing is that i get overwhelmed pretty often by his large number of warriors, especially if I am orc. With the other races I can take him (some small problems in the UD areas but I can take him).
So, I expect from you, strategy and what hero to use. In the APM zone I have no problem, I have 120-140 and he has 40.

Draqz

Reaction score
just footmen and rifles? well if your micro is that much better than his you shouldnt have trouble beating him with grunts and farseer, actually ( i know its pretty gay and i hate it) you could just BM harass him with windwalk because human is pretty vunerable to it, and in the mean time pump some grunts and go tier 2, go snag the panda hero (for AOE it pwnz footmen) if theres a tavern or if there isnt get TC (stomp or wave rox0rz them too) and when you cant harass him anymore because he has an arcane tower or hes just sitting there waiting for you, you can go creep. scout him soon after you start creeping and if his army is gone send the BM back to harass him while your 2nd hero creeps try to target wood peasants or buildings hes just starting to make...just an idea I mean he could always get arcane tower early and mess up your BM harass early...thats why I suggested Farseer and grunts in the beginning and let your dogs tank try to micro your grunts back if he targets them..hope this is some type of help, but any response you get to this there will always be a counter to that so maybe just take what people tell you and try to use it in game..if you know what I mean like playing with instinct to counter

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
FS+GRUNTS+HEALING SCROLL=GG FOOTMEN. Either that or you could do the BM harass...that works pretty well most of the time.

FeRN@n2

Member!
Reaction score
The BM thing is predictable... You can go FS with wolves, then pump some grunts, reach T2 and get a Beastmaster or firelord (mass summon), Or just go FS/TC (AOE combo), It'll also depend on which hero your opponent has...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hero wise, you got 3 options.

FS with wolves, BM with Wind Walk, or TC with stomp or shockwave.

Of the neutrals, there are a few that work well. Tinker, Pit Lord, Dark Ranger etc.

Next, you will need plenty of grunts for warfare in this battle. If you can back attack them to get a shot on thier rifles, then you can easily kill one or two off.

If you are t2 by the time he or she attacks you, then get demos and raiders.
Raiders can silence his micro power and demos will smash his foots to bloody guts.

You could always go BM covert on his hero and make him run. Also, there is a chance the guy might be an idiot and FF on it. Then your grunts can fight without a distraction.

You should also have 1-2 towers setup.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With wolves you need to have sw too. You may stop spirit link i he has breakers, use them to dispell slow, and ensanre rifles and or casters. Use aoe-s since vs rifles thats best and you can add 1-2 demos if your friend doesnt know what to do with your demos.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Demos depends on the person's playability. If they have unarmored units, 2-3 of them can instantly kill it if ffed. Plus, some people get desperate and try a forward attack on them. You may lose the demos, but it gives you a break to attack them without retalliation.