!!Strategy for ITH and OCCY RING!! [sticky pls] !!MUST READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1) Before you ask, this was possible.
2) It isn't possible anymore, so do NOT ask us how!
3) Duping is a well-kept secret and is to not be shared here

THERE IS NO CURRENT WORKING PUBLIC METHOD FOR OCC RING/ITH/MF HACK/ETC!!! DO NOT POST WORTHLESS SPAM! please, this is really wasting our time, correcting all of you!

EVEN IF WE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW TO DUPE:

I know a friend, who quit, he knew how to dupe, etc... He tried to teach me, and all I gained was a headache. Stop begging!

Cows, Placebo... Sticky pls! less spam for every user of this forum to ignore!! please!!

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2) It isn't possible anymore, st do NOT ask us how!

I read a post when u say u CANT make ith no more cos the method was patched..... now u can?

Haxor_Elite666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have posted my ebay dupe method
READ READ READ
and yes i am sick of keeping my secrets from people becuase theres no way for blizzard to patch this one

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who would pay 175.00 for a program that screws ur comp and takes ur info and sends to the person u downloaded from and then jacks account and other info im with l33t

Jone_z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a dupe method i have almost completed.. but i just need to know a few more packets but i will probalyl have it finished within a week or so... i dont think b-net will be able to detect it.

greg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
C++ i msged blizzard and they know :) suckers

No im just kidding i didnt tell them sh@#

B

Bo-Selector

Hi im Ted and a ...........i started to ummmm play diablo a while ago........ things kinda got out of hand and for a while my friends and family said i had a diablo problem but i didnt admit it....so....(sigh) im admitting i have a diablo problem. I hope we can all overcome this in time and if we stick together we can accomplish anything......thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.