Storyline gone? Use your heads...

Reaction score
I read through this and I did not see anyone mention this:

Necromancers are not evil it's a common mistake. Necromancers are somewhat neutral but would never turn evil. They do not beleive in upsetting the balance of life and death (and dont make some damn quote on how they revive creatures). They do not go out and kill people the whole entire reason why they fought the prime evils is because they thought they where upsetting the balance of life and death. They accept death because they know there is no way around it.

seriously ive gone to so many forums and they say the Necromancer is evil they are not evil infact there more good then evil and if they beleived the natural order was unbalanced they would fight

(I read on Arreat Summit the Necromancers background you should, too)

L

Laharl

Yes, but Necromancers are also (According to the handbook) likely to turn on the angels should they be unwilling to leave. They don't want ANY extreme divine intervention - which includes the angels and Tyreal.

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Yes, but Necromancers are also (According to the handbook) likely to turn on the angels should they be unwilling to leave. They don't want ANY extreme divine intervention - which includes the angels and Tyreal.
that dosen't mean they'll destroy Earth and heaven they'll just try to kill angels interfering with Earth (Diablo 2 takes place on Earth right). The reason why is because they beleive there upsetting the balance of life and death so ya

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Tact said:
8) Belial and Azmodan were never even killed in their physical form, for all we know they could still be roaming in the phyiscal world.
THANK YOU! NO ONE EVER MENTIONS THAT BESIDES ME! and thanks to you i now know the correct name (i called the B guy baalil, and didnt even know the other guys name)

finally someone that did there homework

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry didn't read some of the later posts, but I do believe that this is open to many ideas for a Diablo 3. In Diablo 1 you saved a town, in Diablo 2 you save a country basically. What is left but to save the world. IMO, I beleive that the game will start off where you must defeat Belail and Azmodan here to gain passege threw a tare in the two dementions. When you cross over to the other demention you must basically kill all the evils again. Since they get banished back to thier realm after death, if they are killed in their realm they are dead for good. To me this seems like a good way to end the trilogy for good with no questions left. If all the stones are destroyed in that realm as well their is no passege to this side ever again which would mean either the heros fight on there, die, or get currupted. This is also a good way to have a offshoot of the series.

orchunter13

Reaction score
tact i agree with you except for the points of necros possibly turning evil. i just want to know if you read any of the books ? maybe they could bounce off one of them. or think about this..... maybe instead of a sequel to diablo maybe make a prequel to the series. maybe involve more of how everything got started. but overall you are right. it was BAAL in the cloak. baal can clone himself but that would be sorta corny and unstable to base an entire video game on dont ya think. i think that if they make another diablo game they should do a pre d1 game and include how all the races got to be and the great wars and all that. best advice is to read the books, theyre great books.