Story

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Prelude

Dr. Zhang has finally prefected the process of Cryo-implantation.
"Yes, finally I have finished what I have worked for over 40 years. Now.............The unfortunate victim." Dr. Zhang walked out of the lab. Outside was Jason, a security guard who was a loner. No one cared for him. Dr. Zhang approached him.
"Jason." Dr. Zhang said. Jason looked up. "I have a.....ah.....job for you. Come inside." He beckoned him inside the lab. Jason willingly followed his orders, unaware of his fate.
"What am I supposed to do, sir?" Jason asked.
"Lie down on this table, Jason." He replied. Jason complied.
Dr. Zhang grinned. He walked towards a machine. It was connected to some sort of appliance hovering above the table. Jason felt uneasy. "What are........"
A gunshot was heard. Jason was shot in the head. "I have no need for living victims." He started up the machine.................The result was going to much more then he expected.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 1: The start

Alan and his partner Muli was driving in the Industrial Region, where they were investigating a disturbance at the abandoned Sulphur Refining plant.
" You know, I bet this is just another hobo break in, Alan." Muli said.
"You're probably right. We're meeting Yimin and William at the plant, right Muli?" Alan asked.
"Yeah."

They drove down Main Holt Road, where Yimin and William were standing outside the plant. Yimin was waving at them.
"Hi Muli!" Yimin shouted. Alan parked the car behind Yimin's patrol car.
"Hi Yimin," Muli replied. "You searched the area, right?" Mul pointed down the road.
"Yeah, and there seems that there was no break in. But there was all these dead pigeon corpses lying all around the place."
"Uh Huh. And, I've noticed that there's a lack of hobos around here. Seems that...."
A dead corpse was flung out the window. Muli and Yimin ducked, just as the body cruised above their heads. It hit Yimin's patrol car, breaking its front windscreen. "My car....." YImin moaned.
The rest of the team pulled out their Pistols, and pointed it at the window. Yimin examined the body. "A hobo." he said. "It seems that......."
Down the street, several unknown creatures were charging toward them at full speed. William, Muli, and Alan shot at them emptying clip after clip, but only one was killed. "Oh shit," muttered Yimin, as he pulled out his pistol. He shot two of them in the head. They crumpled to the ground instantly. Another was pumped full of bullets. He died, after sucumming to over ten bullets to the torso. The rest was dispatched by head shots.
"So the head is the weak point," said Alan.
"Duh," Yimin replied.
"So.....not what?" Muli said.
"We find out what's going on. We enter the plant." William said. Everyone looked at him. "Are you sure?" Muli asked William. William simply nodded, and, with his hands shaking, reloaded his pistol. He opened the trunk of Yimin's wrecked car, and handed everyone a MP5. "Just in case,"William said, "In case you get into trouble."
Muli opened the factory door, after a great struggle. They entered the building, not knowing what to expect.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 2: Entrance

Yimin reached the staircase. He pointed upstairs. A groaning noise could be heard. William and Alan pointed their pistols upwards, pointing their guns towards the top of the staircase. "Go up, Muli," Yimin said. "Check out whats going on."
Muli cautiously climbed the staircase. Every step made a creepy creaking noise. Muli was very nervous. Sweat could be seen on his forehead. A groaning sound could be heard. Muli turned around. "Hey guys," He said. "Could you come up here?"
Suddenly, the ground under him cracked. A rotting, putrid hand grabbed onto his foot, and attempted to drag him down, but Muli aimed his gun at the thing underneath him, and shot three quick bullets at it. Luckily, One hit it in the head, and that made it let go of him. "Phew," said Muli. "That was close." He wiped the sweat of his head. Muli then walked to the door on top of the stairs. The others followed. "Are you okay?" Yimin asked Muli.
"Yeah.....that was pretty frightening.........."
The door was smashed open. There, was a bloody big security guard. His arm was horribly mutated, and it was holding a iron pole three feet long. "Oh shit......" muttered Alan.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to me this sounds like Resident Evil, but i think this is a pretty cool story so far, even if it does sound like a spinoff of Resident Evil

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Story 8.5/10
originality 6.5/10
style 7/10
structured 6/10
Spelling/Grammer 8/10
Overall 7/10

Reviewers Comments:
Ok, I am a huge resident evil fan, so I think it is a cool story. still, I have to say the originality is a little to much like the real story 'resident evil.' it was written alright, still a little to much of the game style, and is structured great. spelling and grammer was alright, and overall, it is good. please continue

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 3: Beginnings

The creature swung the pole at Alan, who narrowly dodged the blow. It struck the wall beside Alan, and completely smashed it to bits. There was a gaping hole where parts of the wall was, and inside it was a couple of dead men, and zombies eating their corpses. "Sick,"said Yimin. He started firing at the creature's torso, which simply angered the creature even more. Yimin turned to William, who was the intellectual one in the group. "Do you know how to kill this creature?" He asked. It slashed at Yimin, narrowly missing him and hitting the support beams. Luckily, it was made out of steel, so all it did was dent the beam. Muli started firing at it, in total shooting ten bullets at it before being hit by the creature. All hit it in the head. Again, it did nothing to it, although it did make the creature stop attacking for a mere second. Muli was knocked down the stairs, landing on the hardwood floor. "Ow......"said Yimin. Alan and William started running down the stairs. "Wait for me!" Yimin shouted at Alan and William. THe creature roared. All three of them turned around. The fiend was about to slash YImin, its arm high in the air, ready to strike. But before it could bring its arm down, the door, the one besides the unconscious Muli, opened. A man, about 195cm tall, entered the room. He was carrying an AK-47........."to be continued".....

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 3: Beginnings-Continued

He fired at the creature. A total of fifteen bullets was fired. Five hit the torso, seven hit the creature's foot and the rest missed. It tripped over a fell into the hole in the wall. "Phew.....that was close." Yimin said. He turned around to where the man was. He was reloading his gun.
"Hey......thanks." Yimin went down the stairs and approached the man. "Who are you?" Yimin asked.
"Indeed.......knowledge is not a virtue. You will find out anyway......."

Marchhare

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.realjuggalos.com
boring damn you should shoot your self. or atleast write a better story with like say a crackhead on his way to the laundro mat to do his laundry when he finds a brillo pad with some crack residue.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Marchhare
boring damn you should shoot your self. or atleast write a better story with like say a crackhead on his way to the laundro mat to do his laundry when he finds a brillo pad with some crack residue.
Let's see you write a better story, mate.:nooob

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 4-Time

Alan, and his friends jumped into Yimin's car. " Step on it!" Muli shouted to Yimin. "Hey......shut up!" Yimin responded. Yimin drove of, down Main Holt Road, and turned right to the Industrial Highway. "Hey........oh great. Zombies." Muli muttered to Alan. Three zombies moved towards them, at a fast pace. Within a few seconds, a zombie reached William's window, and smashed it completely, to William's suprise. "Shit! They're stronger than I thought!" William shouted, as he was hit be shattering glass. "Duh......."

Muli pulled out his pistol and shot three, quick, silenced shots into the zombie's head. It was killed instantly. "Hmph.......too easy" Muli muttered to himself. "Thanks........" William said.

In a few minutes, the reached the suburbs, where there was nothing. It was deserted. "Hey Yimin......" William said. "What happened?"
"I don't know..........we'll find out anyhow........"
A hand axe suddenly smashed through the front windscreen, hitting William on his right shoulder. "Get out!" Yimin shouted, as more hand axes was thrown through the broken windscreen. "Oh Shit!" William shouted, as blood was slowly pouring out of his wound. Yimin looked around. Over twenty Zombies, all holding axes, were staring at them. "Shit........."

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 4 cont...

Yimin immediatly fired his pistol into the crowd. In total, twenty shots were fired. They all hit, but none of the bullets dealt the fatal blow. "Oh god..." Yimin muttered.
Muli had better luck. He only fired five bullets, but he, at least, killed two zombies.
"Yes!" Muli shouted, as the second zombie was killed. "Don't kid yourself, Muli. Thats only lucky........" Yimin said.
"Fine...."

After a few minutes, the group finally defeated the zombies.
"Great." William muttered to Simon. "What?" Simon asked. William pointed down the highway. Fifty more zombies were down the road. Simon turned around. Another fifty zombies were moving slowly towards them. "Now what?" Simon asked Alan.
"Er...I don't know. We have to fight it out."
"What? Are you crazy? We'll get........"
"Hey! Down here!" a voice was heard.
'Where is it coming from?" Yimin asked. "Down there." Alan said. He pointed down. There, in the Barrick River, were Anna, Jennifer and Ting Mei, all ready to fight. "Jump down!" Ting shouted. "Come on!"
"Are you crazy?" Simon replied. "Its too high. We'll die."
"Yeah.....but you'll die if you stay up there."
"Just jump!!" William shouted. The enemy was closing in, less than eighty metres away from them. William started firing at them. Eight bullets hit the zombie closest to him. It fell. "Oh shit!" William shouted. "Out of ammo!"
Yimin went over to Simon. He pointed the pistol at Simon's head. "Jump.....or else." Yimin viciously said to Simon's ear.
Simon, with a sense of fear, agreed. He closed his eyes and let himself fall. Lucky for him, he fell in the water near the boat, and after a few seconds, climbed in. The others followed suit. Only William was left on the bridge. "Hurry up and jump!" Jennifer shouted at Alan. Alan climbed onto the ledge. As he was about to leap on the ledge, a fowl axe-wielding zombie slashed Alan on the back. ALan did not scream in pain. There was no change in his expression, as he fell into the water. "Oh shit!" Simon shouted. "Is he alright?"
"Er...I think he is..." Ting replied.
But Alan did not surface after four minutes. "Oh god....." Ting muttered.

Chapter 5: Retribution
There was a sombre mood on the boat, as it sped towards the docks.
"Why did Alan have to go last? I should've stayed behind...." William said to Ting.
"You can't change the past. What's happened has happened..."
"Oh god Ting! You're so insensitive!" Anna screamed at Ting. Everyone was suprised at her. She was usually placid, never shouting. "What was I supposed to say to Will here?" Ting replied, not looking into Anna's face. Anna said "Say that........", but was interrupted by Yimin. "We're there." Simon was staring in the water. "Hm....is it usually this rough in the Barrick river?"
"What?" Ting asked Simon. Simon repeated the question. "No. It's not.........usually that.....rough."
"Why are you so hesistant?" Simon asked.
"I felt.....something." Ting simply replied. "Right."
The boat stopped at the Eastern Port, no. 45. They all disembarked the boat. "Get your guns ready." Ting commanded to the rest of the officers. They all followed his orders. They cautiously walked down the deserted docks. "This is strange....." Simon said to William. "Is it usually this deserted?"
"No. This used to be a bustling port, used to transport many goods to other cities. Now........"
"This way." Ting pointed towards Warehouse 16. "Are you sure......." Yimin started. Ting interrupted him. "You." Yimin turned to Ting, and saw Ting face an armored foe. Everyone turned and stared at it. "Who are you?" William shouted at it.
"I.....am......Tictorius 87-FC......" it replied.
"Well....you're going down!" Ting screamed at it. It did not reply. Ting fired three shots at it, but alas, all of his bullets richoched of his armour. "You think that will stop me?" it shouted. The monster simply raised his arm. "Heh heh. Now.....Ting......you....shall....see......"
"What's happening?" Simon asked Ting.
"You'll find out......."

Behind them, a gigantic thing rose out from the water. It was about 20 feet tall. "What is it....." Simon asked.
"It....is.....HP-87...." Ting stammered, gun in hand.
William was staring at it, looking directly into its eyes. The creature, armed with a gigantic club, attempted to crush William with it. William simply sidestepped it, narrowly avoiding its lethal blow by just inches. "It feels so close.....like...." William pulled out his gun, and started shooting at it. Out of the fifteen shots fired, only ten hit successfully, and by that it hurt the creature. The creature recoiled in pain. It fell backwards, into the water, causing huge waves that splashed onto William. "Now....how to you kill Tictorius?" William shouted at Ting.
Ting turned to Tictorius, but he was gone. Where he stood, were small droplets of blood. "It seems......hurting his minions kill him slowly........"
Ting dropped to his knees. There was an anger in his face that was, somewhat unnatural. Jennifer approached him. "Are you okay?" she asked him.
"What?" Ting replied, bemused. "Oh.....yeah, I'm ok." Ting walked away, towards Warehouse 16. "He seems......different." Simon said to Jennifer.
"Of course he seems different!" Jennifer slaps Simon on his right cheek. Simon staggers back a few feet, shocked. Everyone, except Ting, stared at Jennifer. "He's f***ing angry! Of what Tictorius had done to him......." she broke off, not wanting to continue.

(Sorry, I had to use it.)

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"What did Tictera...whatever...do to Ting?" Simon asked Jennifer.
"I...don't want to.....talk about it."
"Fine......."

The rest of the group followed Ting into the Warehouse. Simon ran up to Ting, and started to open his mouth, but TIng out his hand up, and said, "Don't talk. Shut up."
They all were in the Warehouse. The walls are damp. The warehouse was filled with rotting fish. Everyone put their arm to their noses. Except Ting. He was looking around the place, and put his pistol into his hoister. "Follow me." he grunted at the group. They followed. The roof shook. Simon looked up. "Did you see that......." He heard footsteps. "Did you.......ah forget it." Ting stopped in the middle of the warehouse. "Stay here. Jennifer, take this." He handed her an AK-47.
"Where are you going?" Jennifer asked.
"To meet Grey........."
"Who's Grey?"
"Don't ask questions.....you'll regret it......"
"But i'm you're best friend......can't you......."
"No." Ting walked away. Jennifer turned away. "What's with him?" Anna asked.
"He seems.......distant. Like he doesn't us to know something."
"Keep alert!" Simon shouted to the both of them. "Right........" Anna replied.
A couple of shots were heard in the distance. It came from where Ting exited the Warehouse. "Oh shit!" Jennifer said. "We better hurry to help Ting........"

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They were outside. More shots could be heard. Cries could also be heard. They were cries of anger, not pain. They hurried, following the sounds of the gunshots. "I'm sure Ting is alright....." Simon started, but was interrupted by Jennifer.
"Oh shut up! Just run!"
"Fine...."
They finally reached the source. There, Ting lay on the side of the wall, bleeding heavily from his right shoulder. He was also bleeding from his lower back. A large pool of blood could be seen, behind his back. "Oh.....shit." Yimin muttered. "Are you.....okay?" He added hastily, with uncertainty in his voice.
"Err.......I think.....so...." Ting replied, each word said seemed to cause great pain. Jennifer kneeled down, next to Ting's ear. Ting turned around, to face Jennifer. He looked directly into her eyes. Then he said, in a voice so small that even Jennifer was struggling to hear.
"Go......go.......go now......its.....not...safe......" Ting muttered into Jennifer's ear.
"What? Are you crazy? We can't leave you. You can't....."
"You.....must....he....come...backk................."
He said no more. Jennifer stood up, tears in her eyes. Yimin approached her. "Are you........"
Jennifer brushed his hand of her shoulder. She walked away. "Should we....."
"Leave her. Let her be................"

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 6: Afterwards.....its consequences

Dr. Zhang was sitting at his big, comfortable chair. Other than typing some stuff into his computer, there was nothing to do. "Damn......nothing to do." he muttered to himself. He got out of his chair, and started to walk towards to door. He heard a ringtone. Answering his mobile, he heard a familar voice on the other phone.
"Hello......."
"What do you want, David? I told you a thousand times, don't call me! I'll call you.."
"But......oh shit.....****! Get out! Get out!........." The phone was cut off.
"What..........."
The intercom was activated. "Warning. Code red........code red........arrghhhh...........bzzzzz............"
"Oh shit................"

Meanwhile, at the docks, Simon approached Yimin. Ting's body lay about five feet away from Yimin. "Man.....what's with Jennifer?" Simon asked Yimin, who had his back turned to him. He did not answer. "Cmon....answer me Yimin!"
Yimin turned around. He stared at Simon intensely, as if there was a great hatred between the both of them.
"What's your damn problem?" Yimin shouted at Simon, who was take aback by this sudden hostility between them. It was loud enough for the others to hear. William stared at the both of them.
Anna continued to clean her gun, although with little success.
"You don't really understand human emotions, do you?" Yimin viciously shouted at Simon. He did not answer. "Well......I'll explain it to you. I hope your little thick brain can absorb all the information........"
Yimin was interrupted by William. "Yimin....don't take your anger on Simon.......we're all upset by Ting's death..."
"Yeah.....fine." Yimin walked away. William followed him.
"Damn......I was just about to punch Yimin.........."

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jennifer was still crying. Simon, who was walking around the area, sulking, saw her sitting on a bench, crying her eyes out. Simon, after a couple of seconds, decided to approach her.
"Hey.........are you okay?" Simon shouted at her.
"Go away......" Jennifer responded, but was interrupted.
"No.....you need help."
"No I don't.....all I need is that I need to be left alone."
Simon sat down next to her. "Really.......what's wrong?"
"Nothing.........." Her voice trailed off." I don't want to talk about it."
She stood up. "Thanks anyway............" She kissed him on the cheek, then walked off.
"What just happened......." Simon muttered. He started walking back to the warehouse. He looked up into the sky. It was dark.
"Hmm.......night time........." He heard footsteps behind him. Not bothered to turn around, he continued to the warehouse, at a faster pace.
"Hey.....wait!"
Simon continued, and pulled out his pistol. He pointed it at the source of the sound, and fired a shot. There was a muffled scream, and finally turned around. "Oh shit..." Simon said. There lay the injured Jennifer, shot in the lower leg.
"Why the hell did you shoot me........." Jennifer said, but winced in pain, clutching her wounded leg. In the distance, the both of them heard screams and gunfire, where the remaining crew were.
"I'll help you........" Simon started, reaching his hand out to help, but Jennifer slapped his hand away.
"No.....I'll can do it....." She tried to get up, but the pain in her leg was too great. "Cmon.......I'll help. They're closing in on us......"
"I can't......."

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter 8: Finding Answers....but first escape

"Oh great.....fine fine fine fine...I'll carry you......" Simon said to Jennifer, in a voice unlike his own.
He picked her up, with both arms, and with great difficulty.
"Thanks.........."
Simon ran as fast as he could, failing miserably, as the undead charged at them. There was countless numbers, and within minutes, surrounded them. "What now?" Simon asked Jennifer. She pulled out her gun, and started shooting at the zombies in front of them.Out of the fifteen shots fired, only two hit.
"Why didn't you bring the Ak with you?" Simon asked.
"I didn't want to."
"What a lame excuse......."

A zombie was killed, but five more takes its place.
"Ah, screw this!" Simon shouts. He instantly charges at the zombies, and kicks three of them out of the way. An axe-wielding zombie approaches Simon, and tries to slash him. He almost succeeds, managing to strike at his right shoulder before being shot between the eyes by Jennifer. After running for about ten minutes, Simon decided that they were safe. He carefully placed Jennifer on the ground, behind him. Looking over his right shoulder, Simon saw a gash, about ten centimetres in length, with blood trickling down his back.
"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked, looking at his injured shoulder.
"Don't worry bout me........."
Simon looked up suddenly.
"What's wrong?" Jennifer also looked up.
"Shit.........its him.....we'd better run."
He picked her up again, and started to run back to the warehouse. Running through endless streets, dodging inumerable undead fiends, after quite a while, they had finally reached the warehouse. Once inside, Simon found a seat for Jennifer, and placed her on it. "Thanks....." she said, smiling.
"Err.....okay." Simon sheepishly replied. "I'll go outside........I'll keep an eye out for it."
"No!......."ok.....fine.....be careful...." Jennifer added, looking at Simon.

He went outside. Looking at the night sky, he decided to look at his watch. It was 12 am. "Shit....pretty late...."
He heard footsteps ahead of him. He pulled his gun out, and pointed it at the direction of the sound. There, appeared three, severly injured live humans. Yimin lower left arm was missing, only a bleeding stump remaining. Anna had many cuts, and there was a giant gash on her right arm."Oh god......Are you okay?" Simon asked William, who was bleeding heavily from his right arm.
"Yes, we're okay....." William said to him, in a sarcastic voice.
"Right. What happened?"
"Well.............."
After explaining for five minutes of what happened, Simon ordered them to get inside. "Yimin.........." Simon called out.
"What? What do you want Simon?" Yimin replied.
"Nothing......."
"Hmph....idiot."
"HEY!!" Simon pointed is pistol at Yimin. "TAKE THAT BACK!"
"Why?" Yimin said calmly. "You're an idiot. IT's a true fact......."
Simin fired a shot in the air. "Take it back......."
"Whatever......good luck....whatver you're doing."
YImin walked back into the warehouse. "Screw him........"
After a while, SImon decided to check what the time was. "Three A.M........better turn in for the night......"
He entered the warehouse. Everyone was asleep. Leaning on a crate, Simon was staring into the night sky........pondering on the last few hours...how two of their friends died.......how their lives were turned upside down......

Chapter 9: Finding answers

Jennifer woke up. Yawning heavily, she stood up, but the pain overwhelmed her. "Hey...get up....."
Anna, and the rest of the gang woke up. "What happened?....did Simon die?" Yimin said.
"Man...when you and Simon drop the feud?" Anna asked.
"Well....it's his fault....he started it all."
"Idiots....."
"Get your gear." William ordered. "We're going to find the source of all this trouble."
"Fine...." Jennifer replied. "Just how are we going to find it?"
"Dunno......"
Simon entered the warehouse, after walking around the neighbourhood. "Hey.....where you do?" Anna asked.
"Oh.......somewhere......"

It was a cloudy day. It felt like they're all going to die. Jennifer managed to remove the bullet, however she fainted. SImon was forced to carry her, against his wishes. "Screw you.....why me?" Simon said, after Yimin forced him to do the job.
"Because you're not that severely injured......." Yimin simply replied, as though it settled the matter.
"Fine......I'll kill you if we get out of this alive......"
They walked down to the Main road, where they found a perfectly working car. "Use it......." Simon said to Yimin.
"How the hell am I supposed to use it?" Yimin shouted, losing his temper. "We can't get inside it......and we don't have a key........"
"God....." Simon sighed."I'll do it." Simon approached the car, and kicked the window. It broke, shattering thousands of shards onto the floor. A couple of shards hit Simon, injuring him slightly. "There.......oh my god......" Simon added hastily, looking at the facial expressions of his mates.
He jumped into the car... and started it.
"Carjacking........hey, its from my adolesence...." Simon added.
"Fine...."
"Get in. They're coming....." Simon pointed to the horizon. Hundreds upon hundreds of zombies were approaching them.
"I'll handle them......." Yimin said.
"No.....there are too many of them...." William interrupted.
"Fine......"

Yimin reversed the car, and put his foot on the pedal. The car easily sped off, and hit one hundred kilometres within five seconds.
"Err....are you sure that this is a wise decision?" Anna asked Yimin.
"I don't care.......luckily this is an automatic."
An axe - wielding zombie threw his weapon at the windscreen, cracking it. Another axe - wielding zombie threw hsi weapon at it. Another crack appeared. "I hope......" WIlliam muttered
"Don't hope." Jennifer replied. She winced in pain, as the car drove over a speed bump.
"Yimin.......there are too many zombies to run over. Turn right!"
"Err....fine......"
Yimin quickly turned right, into Red Square Road. It was a dead end. There was burning wreckage lying all over the road.
"Get out........they're closing in."
They all got out, guns ready. "Now where?" Simon asked Yimin.
"Down into the subway!" Yimin pointed to the subway entrance in front of him.
They all ran down into the subway. SImon wsa left assisting Jennifer, again. "Why do I always get the hard jobs?" Simon muttered to himself.
After, approximetely ten minutes, they reached ticket station. Groans could be heard nearby. "Shit.......they're here!" Simon moaned.
"Where do we go now?" Anna asked.
"Duh. Down to the station!"
They quickly got to the platform, encountering almost no resistance. Only a couple of zombies got in the way, but they were quickly dispatched.
Finally they reached Platform 2.
"The next train will arrive in five minutes. Sit down."

William, Yimin and Anna took the bench closest to them. Simon and Jennifer took the bench on the other end. "Thanks.........Simon." Jennifer smiled at Simon, who blushed a very red colour.
Simon sat down next to Jennifer. "So....do you think we'll get out of this alive?"
"I....think so." Jennifer looked at her feet. " It's not that I have anything to live for......but everything I cared for has passed on....."
"I'm sure that you will have a happy time living.....after this terrible mess....."
"You don't really understand, do you?" Simon shook his head. "My parents divorced when I was five........both of them never cared for me........and I was really unpopular at school......."
"Er.....that's better than mine. At least your parents are still alive........."
"Oh.....what happened?"
Simon hesitated. The emotion of living through the worst years of his life was too much to him.
"My parents hated me. They deprived me of everything. Usually they would starve me.......I really hated them......but they died in a car crash when I was three.....I had no one to turn to.....except for my Aunt. Well......she was ten times worst than my parents. She starved me almost everyday......at least that nightmare ended.......I was taken away......and forced to stay with my other Aunt. At least she was nice........"
"Oh......I'm so sorry......."
"That's okay. Then I went to school. I was beaten up daily. Teachers hated me....basically....I was alone........"
"I'm so sorry.......really.....I never thought that anyone's childhood would be worse than mine."
"Train's here......" Simon got up, Jennifer was helped up by Simon.
Simon looked to his right. Anna, William and Yimin were already on the train. Suddenly, without warning Simon felt somthing slash his face. Simon moaned and fell to the ground. He lokked upwards. There, a zombie was standing, ready to slash at his again. Quickly, Simon rolled to his right. The attack just missed his head by inches. He pulled out his gun, and fired three shots in quickly succession. The enemy was killed almost instantly. It fell, face down next to Simon. "Oh great........the train's gone......."
Jennifer wasn't injured, and slowly approached SImon. "Are you okay?" she asked, smiling at Simon.
"Why do you always smile at me?" Simon asked, blushing always.
"Because........I..why can't I smile at you?" Jennifer added.
"It makes me uncomfortable.......you only smile to Ting......anyway, the next train arrives in ten minutes."
"Oh......okay then....so....why do you like Ting so much?"
"Oh! The reason......I dunno. I just like him........he's a really good friend........" Jennifer was now staring at Simon. "Yeah.......that's the reason."
"Okay......I'll check out if there is any zombies around here......."
"Don't......please stay here......with me....."
"Why?" Simon was looking at Jennifer suspiciously.
"Please....stay here.....I feel really lonely without you....."
"What!?" Simon was taken aback by her statement. "Oh God.....fine....."
Simon sat back down.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Hey Jennifer.....want a mint?" Simon handed her a mint.
"Thanks......" she popped it into her mouth.
"I hate myself." Simon suddenly said.
"Why would you hate yourself?" Jennifer replied. "You're really a really nice guy. Anyone would like you. Actually everyone likes you."
"You're just saying that........" Jennifer was holding his hand. Simon did not notice.
"No.......really. Anyone would like you. You're nice....you take responsibility.....everybody loves you. Even me......"
"Bullshit. You hate me."
"No. I hate Yimin. He's an ass."
"Oh......" he looked down,and saw Jennifer hold his hand. Simon smiled, for the first time in years. Her face was closer than ever.
"You know what?" Her breath could be felt by Simon.
"What?" Asked Simon, bemused.
"I love you..........."

The train arrived. The both of them got on, taking a seat. I'll check the carriage......for any enemies......"