Story: Billy the Overlord (Pt 3 - Final)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This is final chapter of the enchanting story of 'Billy the Overlord'. Again, thankyou to RyanXWing for the concept.

Part 1 can be found here. Part 2 can be found here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time we saw Billy and friends, most of Seattle was reduced to rubble, Ryan was in Billy's holding-shell being infested, and a Drone was erecting a hatchery in Ryan's backyard.

The Zergling, Hydralisk and Ultralisk retreated from their rampage so they could guard the almost-complete Hatchery.

UED forces in Seattle had suffered a major blow to their offense and defense, with their main base of operations destroyed by the Ultralisk, they had no contact between Seattle and any neighbouring cities for at least 4 hours.

Meanwhile, inside the temporary UED base...

Admiral Crookedfoot: ....This isn't looking well...is it, coRtALoS?

Marshall coRtALoS: You got that right, those Zerg popped out of nowhere and totally fuxx0r3d us in the ass. We better get backup soon or we're facked.

Admiral Crookedfoot: Only time will tell...

Marshall coRtALoS: Yeah, and time isn't on our side. There's a goddamn Zerg-structure being mutated in MY city, and if we wait any longer it's gonna be complete and we won't have any idea of what's in-store for us then!!!

Admiral Crookedfoot: Patience young coRtALoS...all will be well.

Marshall coRtALoS: My ass it is! I've got a regiment of my own Marines that can take those bastards out!

Admiral Crookedfoot: You may be able to stop the smaller Zerg, but your conventional weapons wont have any affect on that larger one.

Marshall coRtALoS: We'll see about that...

And with that, coRtALoS turned and walked out of the base and contacted his team of Marines.

ONE HOUR LATER. 500 yards from Ryan's house

coRtALoS: Ok men, just over that ridge is the Zerg. We strike hard, and we strike fast.

Marines: YES'SIR!!!

coRtALoS: On 3, we charge and fuxx0r up those Zerg. In and out in 40 seconds!

Marines: YES'SIR!

coRtALoS: 3...2...1...

coRtALoS: GOGO MARINES!

coRtALoS' team charged over the hill...only to be met by a huge Zerg-structure, known to us as a Hatchery.

coRtALoS: OMG NOES!

The Marines paused at the zenith of the hill, entranced by what they had never seen before. coRtALoS prepared to sound the retreat because he knew he wouldn't be able to take out something of that size. But suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement at the base of the Hatchery.

coRtALoS: Spt. Bink, binoculars!

Bink was the only Ghost in coRtALoS' unit, therefore the only one with a set of binoculars...

Bink: Yes'sir!

Bink handed coRtALoS the binoculars and he looked at the figure at the base of the Hatchery....and he saw something odd...

It looked back....

And with that, the odd figure raised his arms and hundreds of Zerg units, air and ground rushed out of the hatchery towards coRtALoS' unit.

RyanXRated: BROODS, CHARGE! Show them what the swarm is made of!!!

coRtALoS: Holy shit! That guy is half-human....WTF?! RETR-

But before coRtALoS could finish his sentence, he was speared in the neck by a needle spine, from a Hydralisk...
The Zerg swarm then easily dispatched the rest of coRtALoS' leader-less unit, all within 40 seconds...

Meanwhile, back at the temporary UED base, Admiral Crookedfoot was listening to the slaughter through coRtALoS' radio through a short-range radio frequency.

Crookedfoot: As i thought...dead.

Crookedfoot turns around and signals to an officer.

Crookedfoot: x42bn6. Order the evacuation, Seattle is lost.

Private x42bn6: Yes'sir!

Sirens began to sound throughout the streets of Seattle, ordering everyone to pack their bags and get to the nearest subway station for immediate evacuation.

Meanwhile, back at Ryan's house...

RyanXRated: Yes Billy, i can feel it. I can feel it coursing through my veins, and i heart it! I have never felt so much power within my hands...And i owe it all to you Billy. And that it why what i am about to do is so hard.

Clouds gathered above Billy...and a storm began ravaging Billy's wounded shell.

Billy: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!!!!

RyanXRated: I ALONE WILL RULE THIS PLANET, NOBODY WILL STAND IN MY WAY, NOT EVEN AN OVERLORD AS POWERFUL AS YOU BILLY!!!

Billy was dead. The psionic storm easily ripped through Billy's organic body.

RyanXRated: It is time for the Zerg to rise again!!! And no fuxxing fheygot is gonna stand in our way. DESTROY this place, only Zerg will rule this sector!!! GOGO ZERG!

And as commanded, RyanXRated's Zerg swarm obliterated Seattle and the towns in the surrouding area. Seattle was no more...

Meanwhile, on a train to Canada.

x42bn6: Sir, i've just received reports that Seattle is now completely destroyed.

Crookedfoot: I fear that this threat will spread across continents...it must be stopped. We cannot let the Zerg take over the one planet that is rightfully OURS!

Crookedfoot thumped the table. x42 flinched...

Crookedfoot: Order the nuclear strike x42...It's our only hope...

x42bn6: It will be done...

ONE HOUR LATER...

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

Three perfectly targeted nuclear missiles flew through the air towards scattered targets in Seattle. They were only one mile from Seattle...

RyanXRated: NOES!!!!

RyanXRated sensed the three nuclear missiles headed towards him at the right time. He smiled. He raised his hand so his palms was facing the missiles.

RyanXRated: This may've stopped Kerrigan but it will NOT stop me! PHEAR ME FOR I AM RYANXRATED!!!!

A giant shockwave was shot out of Ryan's palm and hit the three nuclear missiles head-on.

The missiles stopped in mid-air and fell. They hit the ground with a clang. No explosion. No death and mayhem. The shockwave scrambled the warheads circuits, rendering the missile useless...

RyanXRated: You cannot stop me...Earth is MINE!!!

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

You guys can think up your OWN epilogue to this story. I hope you guys liked this mini-series and i plan on making new stories involving different characters and much different storylines.

I officially thought Pt 3 was the worst out of the 3, it was far less-funnier than the other two, although i don't think Pt 3 was meant to be taken as a comedy, but the other two were.

I guess having 3 parts makes me get serious at the end....

I scratched this last part up in about 20 minutes while writing it, so i don't expect you guys to give it 10/10, but i hope you liked what i did. And i think i'm the first to do it (Besides Smash, he never finished his SERIOUS story anyway).

Please, tell me what you guys though of it all, be critical.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hah, cr0t died. What a numbpoop.

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG I WAS TEH GHOST WITH DA L33T BINOCULARS!!!! Lol, Yes the other two were funny but it was a fitting final part of the story, I myself am working on one ATM (no I will not disclose any details)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Epilogue:

TrongaMonga shows up, mind controls RyanXRated and uses as his slave to do his biddings :D And get's Earth too.

Nice story, I really liked it ;)

By the way, Bink, in case you didn't notice, you died too, in this story ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still love it Renzo, MORE STORIES :D

Bob the Probe.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
Epilogue:

TrongaMonga shows up, mind controls RyanXRated and uses as his slave to do his biddings :D And get's Earth too.

Nice story, I really liked it ;)

By the way, Bink, in case you didn't notice, you died too, in this story ;)

:rofl2

o well it wasn't that bad.. but u think the UEd would called in an air strike and scanned the place?

Part 4 .
beta kills ryan and uses star trek knowledge to destroy the zerg
muhahaha :wasted :lucifer

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Part 5: Kao brings his army *literally* of Arbiters and High Templars to storm the hell out of the encampment, annhilating everything with over 500 Psi Storms.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Tom Kazansky the wraith.

George the overlord
Fred the hydralisk

I made them... and frank the Hydralisk!
btw I am making a BTO movie on SC :-D

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the Living dead ending. But it was cut short with a SC ending.

I also liked the huge turn it takes. Really sent my mind into a tornada of meaningless fun.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
My next story will involve more BF members and it'll focus around the Protoss race. I'm not sure whether to make it a funny story that has little meaning, or a long serious story (NB - When i make a serious story, it goes for quite a while).

What would you guys like?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Both Serious, but funny in some spots. Like have inanimate objects just "appear" and use them. For instance, Kao the Zealot is walking down to kill Bink for some reason. Maybe because he turned his left Psi Blade off one day (while he was sleeping), and kao had to take that whole day to get it turned on again. Kao, along the way, found a handy Hanso Sword (Kill Bill anyone?) and cut Bink's legs off (he was a goon). Now he's just a doormat.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Renzokuken said:
My next story will involve more BF members and it'll focus around the Protoss race. I'm not sure whether to make it a funny story that has little meaning, or a long serious story (NB - When i make a serious story, it goes for quite a while).

What would you guys like?

Anything. You guys can make some awesome stories, very entertaining. Zerg pr0n... heh. *grins* Keep up the good work, guys. ;)

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
nice story :) i like the idea of using BF memebers more, good stuff, how about joey the scout? or frank the ghost

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Or g9hdgs98h the Zergling! OH NOES A ZERGLING! WHAT IF ITS ZERGLING ON ZERGLING ACTIOn?!