Steamtanks=useless?

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
Hu can pretty much counter anything, air ground, magic, seige u name it
NE is like a focus fie type thing, they can counter magic
UD strong and fast, they only have 1 way to counter mgic with destroyers
ORC its not good against magic but the brut str they have is enough to wipe out anything

idk HU is pretty flexable
all the other races are very limited

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Can take damage better than morts, can be good meat shields in a close quarter ffa game, and can strike more than 1 air unit. Striking more than 1 air unit, especially against undead or ne is good because then it takes much longer to heal them properly.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
the other day i played as human and i chose to train factory units, i made like 6 flying machines, and then my ally was under blademaster harrassment so i sent a flying machine to follow him in windwalk, and that qued the enemy to get air units, then i switched to steamtanks (5) and the enemy sent alot of air units and like 8 tauren i owned the air, but my ally tried to help me get the tauren but it didnt work out, what heros are good with factory units? im a noob at human

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hell, look at Pan's FFA guide, he even suggests you carry Siege Engines. Hell, some of the humans I have faced in FFA use them too. But I have raiders to resolve them, and they can't do much cause I don't really use air.