Stealth bot help

botnewb

Reaction score
ok so ive tried to uplaod a bot for starcraft using hash since bnsl or whatever isnt working for me. and it gives me this message after i try to connect
[8:42:54 PM] [BNET] Version check failed!
[8:42:54 PM] [BNET] You need to update your hash files using more current ones from the directory of the game you're connecting with.
[8:42:54 PM] All connections closed.

and i dont know what this means, ive tried doing everything but nothing worked
give me your opions plz

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hashing doesn't work at all anymore I thought.

Go to stealthbot.net and ask, they can give you a better answer than anyone here.

botnewb

Reaction score
oo i didnt know that hence the name do you know how i can get bnls to work than when i use it it gives me this messg
This version of StealthBot has been disabled.
[10:04:55 PM] Please visit http://www.stealthbot.net for more information and to download an updated version.
[10:04:55 PM] If you are receiving this message in error, please check your firewall settings, especially programs such as Norton Internet Security. NIS is notorious for blocking the connection to the BNLS server.

but i have the lastest uptaded v and i took off everything that would block or have a firewall

and if i cant use stealth bot for this anyone have any ezier bot things i could use i really need this for my clan

koas

Reaction score
i get this error!

i downloaded a bot for diablo2 the problem i am having is that when i try to connect to the server everything connects but it fails at checking the version and i tryed re downloading it and getting the updated one but still fails at the same spot if ne1 can post a link of a bot that works or can help me my email is boof_150@hotnmail.com u can put the link in a email send it to me or post a reply on here thx