Stealth Bot discussions

Reaction score
Website
www.juggalotus.net
Stealth bot is one of the best moderaters on b.net, and i think it would be a good idea to talk about what it can do.. and mayb drop some suggestions if you have it.

What most people dont relize is, that 2.3 has a scripting file, that allows custom commands, new options, speical away messages and more.. If there are any VB scripters out there please post.

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Stealth won't work on my comp so I use dimeric...It's at least as good as stealth

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
crazedmind.net, though he is hosting it on his own computer right now because his host ****ed him over, so the site isn't always up.

Reaction score
Website
www.juggalotus.net
Why Does Stealth Suck! Its the best modertor out thier, easy, lots of options, easy connect, bnls, custom cmds, scripts, and acess levels..What more does this one have?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It is not the best ops bot out there... your correct it does connect to bnls and hash witch is nice, it is a nice chat bot.

But I don't like its flags, and it isn't good for staying up for more than a few days at a time, and isnt that amazinglly fast at baninng.

and coik that link on your site, leads to the same site....

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can i get a link for the stealth bot or the demeric that you are talking about. i got a stealthbot that was probably key logger a while back so it didnt work if you could help me out that would be great

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
For the 3rd time: APRIL FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!