Starving MFer

metrakos2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Right now I have a lvl 76 bliz sorc. Right now I have some awesome (in my opinion) stuff ie. Shako, lidless, and a orb that give +2 to skills and +3 to bliz (sexy :D) and I use shroud armor. However my total MF is only 70, and right now I just blow time on Hell pindle runs hoping SOMETHING good'll pop out (skullders...come on baby). Is there something else I should be killing to obtain mfing stuff first, then do pindle runs? BTW I don't MH so I don't like meph (takes me like 30 minutes a run).

Metra :fwink

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Get a defiance or Holy Freeze merc, get some good gear on him, and bot, like everyone else. I suggest you do Hell andy, too.

metrakos2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Botting's not really my style :/ I know that somedays blizzard is gunna stop botters and I don't wanna get punished when they do. Plus that takes the fun outta the game in my opinion. I'll try hell andy, it's just I find those runs take a while aswell.

EDIT: Spelling

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
They do take a while, if you don't have Maphack. If you were a Fire or Lightning (or even an amazon), you could do Eldritch, Shenk, and Pindle extremly fast in games, with good mf. My CS zon had about 400, but didn't find much, although she could kill pindle in like 3-4 throws.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I would suggest doing Meph runs as well. The stuff dropped isn't as good, but it drops more often, and you CAN get some decent MF gear with it.

metrakos2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard they'd just ban the CD keys. And I have trouble with meph runs:

It takes me forever to get to lvl 3

I normally end up running for my life

Goul lords make big circles in which I end up teleing into, getting my mana drained, and then get the life beat/sucked/blown outta me

Pindle runs aren't turning up ANYTHING but stuff that merchants give me some cash for, so basically I'm at the point where it's really starting to piss me off. Any advice/moral support would be greatly appreciated.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Just do Andy runs until you get some slightly better gear. And maybe you could level up a little bit so you can do Meph and stuff.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u should do some nm (any boss) runs with newbie mf items......

metrakos2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kill meph in NM is fun (gasp! what a concept) so I did that a bit...got nothing really good so now I'm gunna try hell andy, lets hope that turns out better :/

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Well, nm meph usually drops crap, but occasionally he'll drop something semi-useful. The same goes for hell andy. Your best bet would be to get mh and do hell meph or level up a little and do hell pindle. Meh, just what I think, it's your char, you can do whatever you want.