Starcrap 2.4

Bigbob4000

Reaction score
Not that i agree with hacks or anything but those of u who do and want a hack use Starcrap 2.4 , it has Map Reveal, Diconnect, and Unban. i still think only NEWBIES use hacks so no one will THINK they suck.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I installed starcrap once (purely for informational purpouses of course, heheh) and it was good... but none of the special stuff worked. Only map hack and and disconnect... and I don't remember an unban in it. All the junk stuff like "Mineral Hack" and "Speed Hack" never worked... not even in single player. Oh well, I never used a map hack EVER in a real game, just against my friends with them knowing before hand. The reason I never used a map hack isn't because of pride or any of that shit, but in all honesty, I just don't enjoy the games that much with it... the rush you get when getting attacked and not knowing it's coming is priceless and when i'm dead in 70 years, I know i'll have rather had that "rush" instead of some shitty number beside my name that no one else besides me really cares about.

Ok, that's my sunday lecture... enjoy!

SkuZZy

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I agree

I used maphack maybe a dozen or so times. Mostly when I was playing against people I knew were better than me. Yeah, I knew they were better, hence it is for newbs. I think it's a crime however that newbs use it and beat people better than them now however.

If you're playing Starcraft to win, and not for the enjoyment of it (Primary reason why people are still playing on Starcraft and not WCIII), than you're on battle.net for the wrong reason. Clans are set up so you can be competitive with other members. But a game's a game, I used to be all worked up over my record, how many wins and how few losses. It's one of those things that you learn to disregard when you grow up.

Maphackers are the scum, I am the Swiffer WetJet!

ph0ng

Member!
Reaction score
Website
esponge.cjb.net
well I was using it for the VB scripts, (because I'm learning VB in my computer programming course) and homework was to bring in a misc. script from a program on the internet for any purpose... so I downloaded StarCrap 2.4 annd the UNBAN does work... everything on it worked as of 1.9... FYI ;)

B

BMP-1

StarCrap is practically a newbie nator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think people that use hacks are just retarded, starcraft is a good game back in those days, but now hacks are overwhelmingly spread among the players, they use it to get perfect records, but i mean, what's the use of the record, to look better? why, it's just a game not school's grade, geting good record doesn't mean you are going to college and get paid well later in life, starcraft is just the place to have fun, not a hacking stattion. And don't say newbies hack, we were newbies when we started playing starcraft years ago. Have happy Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use hacks sometimes If I am getting bsed or something. But I don't use hacks anymore because if they disally you and don't share vision anymore you won't notice it and you sit there knowing you could have killed them and didn't becuase your map hack didn't realize it. And you see them coming closer to you and you don't do anything and when their in your base you don't do anything untill they attack you. Then you have to dissally them, and you probobly already lost a crap load of stuff.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
My friend found something on the internet about a year ago... it's called Starcrap Detector. It successfully detects Starcrap and even gives the version number (although it's a year old it detects 2.4). I know this works because another friend of mine used Starcrap and the hack detector found it. Later he admitted he hacked.

Anyway... does anyone know where to get this program? I heard it's riddled with viruses and the like but still... someone's gotta be able to make it useful again.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the only hack is useful is the lag hack. the bar thing would stay green always so u dont get baned :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
oh ya and the other is un ban hack

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ph0ng
well I was using it for the VB scripts, (because I'm learning VB in my computer programming course) and homework was to bring in a misc. script from a program on the internet for any purpose... so I downloaded StarCrap 2.4 annd the UNBAN does work... everything on it worked as of 1.9... FYI ;)

Ya we have to do the same thing, where you dl it at?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
when i had it the unban worked for me?

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a hack detector that you can run on your computer. It's simply impossible.

The map hack works by revealing information to the player that is already being sent between the computers (dispell another myth, they do not cause lag). The reason that information is being sent back and forth is to make it impossible for mineral/unit hacks. Blizzard made the decision that a map hack was a lot "better" than your opponent having invincible units.

If you're lagging on BW, get a new isp, I used to play with a P133 and 28k connection, and I didn't lag.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I have personally seen a mineral hack on B.net! I dont rember the website it was offered by the version was 1.08. you had to have AOL for some reason(me have bad memory) it was awesome but like less than a month later 1.09 was out and the mineral hack didnt work i have yet to see another one

CerebralChain

Reaction score
I don't use Starcrap unless i want a disconnect... And the Unban button works for me at least...

Zmoney

Reaction score
james in time ur nick name should be stupid.......

CerebralChain

Reaction score
Well... you gotta send a mail to Blizzard and ask them if you can get the map hack, and they will surely give it to you.

The mail adress: Click here.

Zmoney

Reaction score
to dl map hack u search yahoo for Starcrap 1.09
ull find a site that will let u dl it.