Starcraft X-tra Editor 2.6

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Call me a newb if you wish but I'm wondering where I could get Starcraft X-tra Editor 2.6 .... I was able to find 2.5 but it didn't work, apparently some file didn't have the correct command length.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is in master virus's goodbye note... which is a sticky.. and you have 313 posts.....

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sorry. I just took it as since you had a lot of posts you would know that most everything you need are in stickies. sorry :\

but ya check the bottom of the FAQ/master virus thread and it has things up for download.. it says you cant download it but I tried and it worked..

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
DAMNIT!!! I NEED BROOD WAR (for Starcraft X-tra Editor 2.6)!!! Does anybody know where I can get a good Starcraft Classic map editor???? PLZ YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!!! (And hell no not starforge, I tried it and it screwed up a sniper paintball that I edited, luckily I had already edited everything I wanted in it )

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah, starcraft classic. all editors I believe are made for broodwar, sorry to disappoint you. but you can make pretty gosh darn good maps with original campaign editor, even though most people are too dumb to realize that.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
colored text I can get ya :) here is the text file of colored text. I added to it the overlap squares (they may have messed up going into a text file though). put the box infront of letters to make it colored.. overlap squares are tricky though

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Nuumbray 1, Broodwar is da bomb, you gotta get it

Nuumbray 2, Do you still want scxe 2.6?

Nuumbray 3, Wow I guess the links do work, when I tried it at a hotel comp in china, It didn't work.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
They should start making cds that you program a word so that if you say that word, the cd starts making noises and you can find it.

Heimdal

Member!
Reaction score
Hey - You don't have broodwar and StarForge worked? (by worked I mean didn't crash) I had originally thought that StarForge required broodwar but I could have been wrong.

Could you please send me the map that StarForge "screwed up?" Also, a more specific description of how it screwed the map up would be appreciated. You can email it to ravenx609@hotmail.com.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
BAD EVIL GORRILAZ, THIS THREAD WAS OVER A MONTH OLD.
that guy probably has SCXE 2.6