• Sucks

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I Have No Idea Cuz Im Too Lazy To Read It

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
another thing Ryan, PM smashbrothers first ur stuff so it wont be away from the stroy, like that worm thing u did and my post after that one

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
well, u gotta wait, what ca i say

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by RyanXWing
Yea I know the worm... But I have PMed Smash but didn't get a response
I got your PM and read it, but I couldn't reply because I was late for the Basketball game. I don't like the worm idea for Zerg, but it could be a neutral unit instead of Zerg having a superpower unit. Also about the stuff Fade did with the teleportation; I would like to note something so everyone won't get carried away with it.

I thought hard about it and I concluded that other units would have the ability, but not just any plain unit. They would have to train for 2 months to learn the power and it can't just be casted. It requires concentration which takes time to perform, Fade is a slight exception, he is able to perform "concentration magic" on a higher level, but like others, it requires him to concentrate before he can do it. The time of concentration varies with the power of the spell.

I would also appreciate it if you sent me and Cortalos a copy of what you would like to post before you do so, so that way we can decide whether or not it shold be posted. The reason where doing this is because of a certain person named ShrimpShark who "tried" to add-on stuff without permission, the stuff he added just plain out sucked and through the story way out in nowhere. All I'm asking is that you get permission from me or Cortalos before you add anything on. Thanks ahead of time to all who follow those few easy rules.

I'd like to add something else, I'm not trying to control everything that contributes to this story and it's not completly mine. Cortalos has contributed greatly to the story and it s just as much his as it is mine.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
naw its ur story cortalos sucks u rock :p jk

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
im out of time now, but im trying to make a new chapter

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
unfortunately, it will take time to me to have time... onyl in about 2 weeks or more, but I'll try

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
u can continue, just PM smashbroters with the rest... im out of inspiration and time lately

trollwarlord2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
neat story , but watch out over there buddy , dont make thoze evil zerg too poxerfull
-why dont ya use insects from our planet , give em some tentacles , make em a feet or 20 tall , u get my point

-ps : u shoud makje a book out of this

-edit : o right..... starcraft has copyright on anything related to em so your book will be flamed as hell

-another edit : too bad

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Damn it, you had to bump this very particular thread?

I have to close it now, has you used some weird strain of spam...

I've done so much double posting here :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
IM confused, why arent you and Smash continuing the story??

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
b/c they have no free time?