• Sucks

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I Have No Idea Cuz Im Too Lazy To Read It

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
His last name could be Tempestas (In latin it means storm) I couldn't find hell though but just a thought

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
hell is inferno

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I mean, Infernum

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Feel free to continue on the storyline, however I highly recommend PMing either one of us or both if you plan on making the storyline take a twist, or plan on leading up to something major. That way we can figure out where the story will go from there.

Basically, as long as you're not about to make the story take a major twist, feel free to just post it without PMing. I always PM Smash my new installments when I'm not sure if they're going too far out there, or changing the storyline too much.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
another new race could be like under water creatures...LIKE THE DRAGON THE Protoss/Zerg Hbris was on

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
After Zaren's leaving, Fade started meditating in all that happened in his adventure. The desctruction of the carrier, followed by the appearance of Zeratul (he wondered where his friend could be now), and the arrival on Oraius.

He thought of his new powers, the astoning powers of the Protoss, who could modify the laws of Nature with them own will.

And then, he also thought of the Zerg, those selvatic, primitive but strong creatures who cared for anything but blood.

And he was afraid of what he saw when he created, on his mind, a creature that could have both powers of him and the zerg-protoss hybrid like Khorlis.

For he saw something very strong, but too evil to be good for the Terran force camped in Oraius.

He then decided to start his training of his new powers as soon as possible, but for now he still had to look for Zeratul.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Btw, is it Zartual or Zeratul? Cortalos wites it Zeratul, Smashbros write it as Zartual, so I dont knpw what to pur, but as smash is the creator, i wrote Zartual, so lets try to all write the names equal

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Btw, is it Zartual or Zeratul? Cortalos wites it Zeratul, Smashbros write it as Zartual, so I dont knpw what to pur, but as smash is the creator, i wrote Zartual, so lets try to all write the names equal
It's Zeratul, I forgot how to spell it when I was typing and I was too lazy to go back and check.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Im sorry. But im not really reading it lately. But can someone tell me if we are nearing the end of the story. Because im dying to know if one of my endings will get posted :) !

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
well, not sure, but I hope it isnt :p, I wanna see a good stroy coming out of here

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Two days later, with all the repairs almost finished, Fade asked Zaren if he could spare the ComSat Station so they could try to search for Zeratul.

Unfortunately, the Psi Orb caused much damage to the Terran base, and as the ComSat Station wasn't a priority, it was fixed yet.

Being so, Fade asked if he could spare a cloacking device, in order to be able to escape in case he gets discovered

Some time later, Fade leaves the base and heads for the last position of the Hybrids. As he gets there, he finds out that there's no sign of a life form in there, not native nor alien. He realizes that the Zerg side of the hybrids is very.

Siting on the ground, Fade starts meditating and goes into trance. One of his new powers is the ability to talk with the mind with other telepatic creatures, and he starts looking in the astral field for his friend.

He didn't had to search much, for Zeratul was also looking for him, and calling him. Fade discovers that the Dark Templar is arrested and guarded by a hybrid.

Fade awakes his trance, and head for the hybrid base.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Fade was five milles from the last position of the hybrids when in his thoughts he sensed danger. But there was something very familiar about the feeling, but it was powerfully masked so he could not sense what it was.

When he got just into visual sight of the creep he stopped dead he knew what the masked thing in his mind was...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
What you added is good. But try to change 'masked thing' to a more elaborate word. It'd sound better.