• I Have No Idea Cuz Im Too Lazy To Read It

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
All where greatly amazed by the new powers of his new powers, but soon after everyone finished celebrating Klyde realized that this was a great jump in technology for the Terran race. Fade began to walk towards the Barracks while Robert and Klyde discussed the possibilities, but soon after their discussion they realized that the intense ground shaking caused major damage to any structures that weren't hovering or where not secure. "After all that hard work" said Klyde, "Just a few things left over". Robert and Zaren both replied, "I feel your pain, all that hard work for nothing!" Kylde turned and looked with a slight grin on his face and said, "Are you kidding me?! The aftermath of that demonstration nearly demolished our base, just think what it could do to a enemy encampment!" Robert and Zaren both realized that this was true and at the same time, Zaren and Robert looked at each other and smiled.

When they returned to HQ, they announced what happened and took a survey of the damage only to find out that they lost 19 lives and injured 47, but in the longrun everyone thought it would pay off. After all of the confusion was sorted out, Zaren went to see Fade to congradulate him, but when he got to the Barracks he noticed that Fade looked as if he was meditating so he turned and walked away, but just before he reached the door Fade stopped and asked, "What do you want?" Zaren turned and replied, "I just wanted to congradulate you on such an emense demonstration and --" Fade interrupted, "Emmense demonstration?? Because of me 19 people where killed and 40 something where injured! And you want to congradulate me??" Zaren replied, "Well, yes. Because of your power 19 may be the only amount lost!" Fade just looked away and said, "Leave me alone for a while, I need time to think."...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Thanks Ryan. I don't know if you read my other question, but Smash and I think it'd be a good idea if people that read this posted what they thought would be a cool name for Fade. I currently have Hellstorm, however it's something I made up real quick, and wanna see if anyone has some cooler names.

We're open to any suggestions. ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Fade Hellstorm...

Sounds good to me

An excelent story btw :)

I would help, but my imagination sucks

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
elve-like race? define it

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
hmm no, there wouldn't be that much differences from protoss

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
btw, if i want to continue the story, can i post it direactly here or must I PM to someone?

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
great story, I can't imagine all that I missed in 4 days. Oh and you spelled CONGRATULATE wrong, and it's immense not emense I think. Well anyway great story.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
great story, I can't imagine all that I missed in 4 days. Oh and you spelled CONGRATULATE wrong, and it's immense not emense I think. Well anyway great story.
Yeah I knew I spelled alot wrong, but I was rushing and didn't really go back to make corrections. I had Corel, but I lost the CD so I didn't check it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
hey, do u know what u can also do?

each time ur gonna write a piece more, u can post a sentence like "post being made", so that cortalos or anyone else that wants to write doesnt have the work of writing the continuation of the one before, which u are also doing..

whenever u are done, u edit it and delete the sentence and paste the story

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
this is StarCraft, not LOTR, ok? I dont think the elves such a good idea, they are the same thing as Protoss.

but lets see what the other ppl have to say

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I know but there different from protoss anyways its not that related to LOTR if there High tech

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
well, then explain ur self better, dont just say "they're similar to protoss, but not with so much techonlogy, more wise"

U perhaps mean some race of Elders that will be some kind of court to Fade (hey, a good idea, put it on the story :))