StarCraft Questions

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
Well then it wont be out for at least 3-4 years.
Announcement? Probably. Release? Hells no!

And no, WoW and SC: Ghost is on top of blizzards to-do list, they are the only games under development at this time. They also have a team working on WC3, but not SC2.
Fine. SCII is on the top of their "Need to be Done After SC:G and WoW." Happy? :rolleyes:

And if u didnt notice, i already answered his question :rolleyes:
I did notice, but this is my thread, where I answer the questions. You can make your own thread if you want to answer people's questions. Don't take over my thread.

Now, back to you asking the questions and me answering. The chit-chat is done. It's been fun AKA.

PoSeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Once again i assume that ur a n00b and yet u want to help other n00bs get better. THats really nice and all, but how much help coul du actually give them. If u want real help read my post above
Peace
PoSeR

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U say u will only help players with a 1300++ ladder rating, i doubt these people even play ladder.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoSeR
Once again i assume that ur a n00b and yet u want to help other n00bs get better. THats really nice and all, but how much help coul du actually give them.
As far as playing StarCraft goes, I am not very good. I do know the history well, and know how to counter units with others in StarCraft. This is besides the point, though.

I really dislike everyone coming in here, and either answering questions that are here to be answered by ME, or they start takling shit and getting off topic. I made this to answer the questions of others, not for anyone to answer any questions made by anyone, or to here you guys bitching about me.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
What if my answer was better? Should i make a new thread just to answer his question?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
No it isn't, blizzard aren't even discussing it. They wont be making SC2 untill after WoW and SC: Ghost.
Ok i dont know the exact URL. But gamespy put up information on SC: Ghost & SC2. Why would THEY be putting up that information if blizzard arent discussing SC2.
Gamespy isnt some amatuer site. They know what they put up is true.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
What if my answer was better? Should i make a new thread just to answer his question?
No.

Originally posted by Renzokuken
Ok i dont know the exact URL. But gamespy put up information on SC: Ghost & SC2. Why would THEY be putting up that information if blizzard arent discussing SC2.
Gamespy isnt some amatuer site. They know what they put up is true.
I am positive no information on StarCraft II can be found on any site. No true information anyway.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
No.

I am positive no information on StarCraft II can be found on any site. No true information anyway.
I beg to differ AmericanPsych0. Btw how can you be so positive? You know as much as anybody else on the SCII topic.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Btw how can you be so positive? You know as much as anybody else on the SCII topic.
Give me a link to one thing Blizzard has confirmed on StarCraft II (aside from it's going to be made) and I'll shut the f*ck up.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I dont have the link. Believe me or not. I really don't care, but all im saying is that you know as much as anybody else on the SCII topic and how can you say 'i am positive no true information has been...blah..blah' when you have no idea at all if there is or not.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Anymore im more of a map maker on sc my current project is adding heros to the game i made fleet command

My Q is can u install bw wit out a cd-key i need it to install on my new comp so i can make my maps!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U need a CD-key to install SC original, but i dont think u need one to install BW...

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
sycho i think ur end qoute is totally imiture/disgusting i hope u really dont mean that cause its not right i feel bad for u