StarCraft Patch 1.12 (official)

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Way to stay on top of things, you were a day late...

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
MrBret said:
New Jobs at Blizzard Entertainment!
Blizzard is growing and we have more openings than ever before! Check out these new positions: Audio Manager, International In-Game Support Lead, Senior Tools Programmer, Public Relations Assistant, Quality Assurance Assistant Manager, Compatibility Assistant Manager, Senior Server Programmer, Network Operations Manager, Senior Graphics Programmer, Web Designer, Game Programmer, Oracle Database Administrator, Account Services Representative, Foreign Language Game Tester, Game Master.

Pretty cool! :dance
I'd be fun to work for them as a "Game Master".

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
who was a day late doing what when how?

Biske

Reaction score
Let's just say it was you and be done with it.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
what was i late doing?

lol krik your avatar looks like someone i hate passionately irl

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lol i still dont know what i missed.. and that was actually reall nice of you :p i was getting stomach pains and really, really bad memories seeing at it, as it was an extremely striking resemblance.. very bad history, lol..

Biske

Reaction score
No problem! ;p Seriously, I don't know what you missed either, but I saw a chance to jump into the conversation and, welp, what da ya know?!?!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Who said you could use my name in your posts? Taht Is my intelectual property. I demand royalties!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
seeing at it
i think i meant looking at it.. lmao.. i officially like krikkit.. just between you and me and everyone who reads this, i went to your profile and your webpage and the "about me" section and everything to see if you were him, because i was going to flame you so friggen bad if you were id prolly get banned, deleted, permanently barred from BF activities, banned from op battleforums, and whispered quietly about at a nearby table at a restaurant.. a good restaurant.. i was coming up with everything i was going to say while i was looking, lol.. it might seem like an overreaction, but its an underreaction after everything that happened.. i would kill him if i had the chance.. i really truly would... i gotta change the subject, um, ;) thinks he is sexy.. so rabbits rub themselves all over him :hop ;) :hop and he likes it.. until they bite him :shocked and that is what he does.. he goes to the doctor and he still looks like that and they use holy water because his head starts doing :lucifer but really it is rogaine, which works too, except he looks like :rainfro then he gets a haircut and the guy doesnt just suck at cutting hair, he jabs him in the head with the scissors about 3 inches in on accident, so he looks like :doped

Biske

Reaction score
Um.....that website is still up? It's been like 6 months since I last updated it so...they sent me a notice like a week ago that they were gunna take it down due to inactivity on my part.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lol yea, and once i saw you lived in like missouri or some m-state, i stopped :p

Biske

Reaction score
Oh well, it's all good. Atleast I didn't put my SS number on there. I was really bored, and nobody ever visited so I figured, why not?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
whehn do u think blizz be done?

blu

Member!
Reaction score
sounds kewl blizzard hasnt released an update for SC for a while

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
WOOOT ITS OUT, but the buttons are noob :(

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like it. :D

Now maybe once ladder is cleaned out, we might actually do something with it. :O

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
Wing Zero said:
WOOOT ITS OUT, but the buttons are noob :(
What buttons? The "Friends" button? That's it, otherwise I noticed zero changes except the rally point thing.

I thought there was going to be a multiplayer X ping mark for allies?

blu

Member!
Reaction score
at least they released a new patch its been foreverr