StarCraft Music!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, since my old thread is really dead and ecaying now, I figured I would make a new one to see if any of the new people liked StarCraft Music! I think you can export the tracks right from the editor, not entirely sure but if you can't, I can send them to you through email or whatever it is you want me to. :D I got them, or most of the original stuff save a few tracks! ^_^ I downloaded them a long time ago and I still have them because they kick ass! :)

Anyways, for whacky Starcraft Music that other people made and stuffs, go here! :goofy Also, discuss whether or not you like StarCraft Music in this thread as well. And if you do, tell us which ones in partcular. ^.^

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
radio free zerg is still my fav :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I love Blizzard's StarCraft musics :)

As for all those remixes, as Crookedoo how many I downloaded out of his AIM share folder :p

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I loved a few of them at Starcraft.org and they've got a good variety of techno and trance stuff, even though my musical tastes are not dominated by techie music.

Terran tracks rock. :)

- Amantis

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Amantis said:
I loved a few of them at Starcraft.org and they've got a good variety of techno and trance stuff, even though my musical tastes are not dominated by techie music.

Terran tracks rock. :)

- Amantis
Agreed! I love all Terran Music, mainly because, well it gives me this sense of relaxation, like it's some mellow song then it gets a little beat to it, wee! Terran1 starts off as a War Sounding Song, then goes into some smoother sounding music, then it's other half is a sort of ''Charhe!'' sounding theme, that one track is 8 and a half Megabytes because it has two different parts, each about 4:00 or so minutes long! :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its insane how much u know..................

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Terran since i hart terran

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
hay where can i get my claws on some sc music?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Zerglite said:
its insane how much u know..................
Uhh...... o_O ^_^;;

Well, to get the regular music, i am pretty sure you can export them from the Campaign Editor via the ''Sound Editor'' area! If not, I could send them to you, since I also have all of the originals! Just check your editor first and see if you can't take them out that way! ^_^

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
i got all songs from creepcoloy is there more i got some ones they dont have me my friend made

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Depends, yessire! ^_^ Do you need regular music, or remixes and edited ones, or what? I can send you some of the regular in-game music that I downloaded, because Creepcolony used to have regular StarCraft Music too, in the form of MP3's! :) That's where I got mine, but it seems they don't have them anymore and that really sucks! I tried the campaign editor and it doesn't let you, but I will search google to try and gret us some more StarCraft Music! :D