Starcraft: Mengsk's revenge! (Sequel to "Legend of the unbuilt supply depot".

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Since Arcturus Mengsk's base had been r0xxed by Jim Raynor, he had to rebuild his base on Tarsonis, one of the few planets that had not yet been scorched by the high flying protoss. It had been 3 years since he had faced Raynor, andhe was anxious to overpower the rebel. Mengsk had been warned by one of his scouts that Raynor was coming for a "Tea Party".

Raynor pulled his men back, just out of sight of the Sons Of Korhals Missile Turrets. Raynor lobbed grenades at the turrets and easily burned them to the ground. A Trio of wraiths laed waste to several science vessels, and other air units. Why is he taking out my detectors, though arcturus? Then he saw it. Raynor has an Arbitor and many burrowed Zerglings. What the hell was he doing? The arbiter was patrolling back and force, the zerglings just in range of the cloaking field. Then the earth exploded, and out came...nothing. Nothing was there in the unburrowing wake. What the hell?

In jsut a few minutes, Mengsk was being raided by invisible beings. What could it be, the arbitor is gone! Without available detectors, he could not find the source of destruction. Mengsk then thought...No! Damn you Raynor!

Mengsk radioed Raynor, and yelled "OMG YuO fuxx0ring n00b frickin cloakin your lings that is teh cheapies!" "OmG mensk just because you cant make detectors and i am roxx0ring your base!1" "0mg its cuz this map is uber ghey!1!1 i friggin ran outta gas!1!1 screw this i r reporting you to b.net! 111"

After Mengsk reported Raynor to b.net, his account was banend and his SC serial number was forever forgotten...

A new sequel coming soon to Battle Forums Fan Fiction!​

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pamma
Since Arcturus Mengsk's base had been r0xxed by Jim Raynor.
r0xx0rred is teh ult!m@t3 w3rrd.

Raynor was coming for a "Tea Party".
Hehehe :p

Mengsk radioed Raynor, and yelled "OMG YuO fuxx0ring n00b frickin cloakin your lings that is teh cheapies!" "OmG mensk just because you cant make detectors and i am roxx0ring your base!1" "0mg its cuz this map is uber ghey!1!1 i friggin ran outta gas!1!1 screw this i r reporting you to b.net! 111"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. ROFL. This is currently one of the best story's yet! :D

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
ROFL. They say sequels suck but not this 1.
Whens the next one coming out?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Story - 8/10 Yup, high rating here.
Originality - 9/10 I have to a agree with Renzo :D:
Style - 9/10 Very l33t terms of SC, not to mention that this is a different format of you Pamma.
Structure - 7/10 Story process could have been better.
Spelling/Grammer - 9/10
Overall - 9/10 This one scores it:
After Mengsk reported Raynor to b.net, his account was banend and his SC serial number was forever forgotten...
Short, unexpected, but yet funny and enjoyable for SC fans. :)

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
haha u are telling the real things that are going under blizzard nose

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
10/10. I'm typing while I'm ROFLing. So damn hard to type...

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
10/10! when's the next sequel comin out?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Some1 on Blizzforums ripped this story off!!!

Ah I'm so mad now !!!
OH and wat a great story11one1