Starcraft Lost cd

thENIGMAN

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
People I lost my broodwar CD Yesterday i cant find it will someone tell me where can i download a NONe CD Loader
that will work on internet
please that will help me mutch
tnx :shoot :lucifer

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I thought you needed a working BW CD in order to install a NO CD crack. Perhaps I suck at cracks... Which I do anyway...

(Yes, Old McCrooky said it was ok to talk about BW no CD crack, as it requires no CD Key...).

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
I thought you needed a working BW CD in order to install a NO CD crack. Perhaps I suck at cracks... Which I do anyway...

(Yes, Old McCrooky said it was ok to talk about BW no CD crack, as it requires no CD Key...).
****, you can talk about it! You better not be able to post anything linked to it.

Always try google. Even though I don't support hacks, here's my situation:
I have a Sony Viao XP. It shuts down the pc everytime the cd drive is in use. I know it must be the fan that is preventing me from running anything. But The Viao tower has a complicated base thing. So I don't know how to take it apart. I wanted to get a no cd key so I can play BW without loading it into the CD drive. Unfortunately, even thought it says it works for 1.11b, it didn't work for me. That pc is at best buy right now and I have to use my 128mb of ram PC to play SC:scary

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yes, that's why I asked him. I moved this to the void, but then I asked him... His arguments are that it does not require a CD Key, and thus, it shouldn't be considered warez (nor a cheating hack). My argument was that Blizzard wants people to play the game with the CD (for obvious reason). He told me that we are not supposed to police that. If it was for original, and he asked a CD Key (remember, BW doesn't require one), then it was different...

That was the discussion we had...

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL you think playing sc with 128 ram is bad? Try playing on my comp, 64 ram with a limited 2 gig hardrive that has 145 megs left of free space :p

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I feel so bad for you I just want to give you my XP Viao. I'll have to think about it. Leaning towards the "nah, nah, nah, nah, you suxxor"
128mb of ram is really bad for map makers. I had 2 IE on, SC on, StarForge on. I tried opening regular Staredit, and boom I get a popup that says I don't have enough memory.