Starcraft Ghost vs. Starcraft/Brood War

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hummm... to much censored stuff for me to tell whats happening. Looks like it should so in the SC forums, but maybe it was moved due to your language...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Swooper
Hummm... to much censored stuff for me to tell whats happening. Looks like it should so in the SC forums, but maybe it was moved due to your language...
;)

I think I left a redirect in the starcraft forums, so if the original poster does read this, feel free to repost it with about 85% less vulgarity.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
;)

I think I left a redirect in the starcraft forums, so if the original poster does read this, feel free to repost it with about 85% less vulgarity.
hey FUSION_dragon, 85% is too high.
try to beat him down.
start by saying you'll take out 65% of the vulgarities:D

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Concerning the topic... how could they be compared? Starcraft: Ghost is a console FPS (I think, even though it appears to be in third person), and Starcraft is (or was originally) a computer and online-based RTS game.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yep, SC: Ghost doesn't have anything with tactics to do. It just a shoot-to-kill game, nuttin special. The only thing that makes me wanna play it, is because it's Starcraft. And cus i wanna see them zerg up close, and protoss... and terran.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i know this is off topic but i just cant take it anymore the dude wit the smiley faces stold my idea! i use to have one that were just like that!