StarCraft BroodWar Tournament! - Info Here

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
btw, I cant dl your Lotem map it says:

NtRik_, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That's strange. Anyway, it's fixed (unless you're banned from Teh Void...).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I forfeited against PUMPKINHEAD, didnt have time nor would've lost anyways.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When's this tourney gonna continue, and when's Azrael gonna update the brackets? :yamer :butterfly

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Darkmatter isn't allowed to forfeit. I specifically stated that rule at the beginning.

I'll update the brackets tonight.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Alright, Crimson vs Pumpkin needs to be done. Darkmatter, I'm ready when you are.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
In about 3 days I won't have access to Internet anymore, so if this tourney isn't done by then I'll have to forfeit, as well.. :(

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Well since my goal in this tourney was to face DM, who originally agreed not to forfeit, and he refuses to compete now, I resign as well. I've PMed Crimson and Pumpkin about their matches. Get them completed asap.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Ok, I would say this is a lesson for future reference: Don't hold tournaments even relatively close to one another. Half the people who signed up just never bothered to complete their matches, either by inactivity or forfeit, even when faced with multiple PMs, and the other half just moved along or were forced to forfeit themselves.

I'm sorry Cerebral :-/ Maybe next tourney, which I assume will be a long time from now.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You know stuff comes up. I didn't have time to face you so I forfeit. I was yhoping you would be unforceful and not stubborn and just let me go but you can't do that. :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Neither Pumpkin nor Crimson will respond to any of my PMs, complete their match, or reply to this thread, so by way of inactivity they both forfeit, meaning CerebralChain, having still been active and willing, is the winner by default.

CerebralChain wins the tournament.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Good job CerebralChain for winning!! (by default)
Woo