Starcraft Brood War

christopher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.free6.com
does anyone know how to get the scbw exp w/o having to burn the cd like go dl it somewhere and might any1 be able to make like a geocities website and put tere bw on there and then tell me the name

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not trying to promote unofficial copies, but let's see if this helps.

Is there any chance that you have a local friend to burn off a copy?
Because unless both people have at least a cable connection, the uload, and download time would be a killer.
And, I question wether geosites would allow a file that big for transfer.

You could always try Kazaa, or NxSecure, maybe someone is already sharing a copy.

My best suggestion... spend the $10. that way there's no worry about corrupt copies.
$20 or so can get you the entire Battle Chest, that way you can have an extra CD Key, and a companion guide to the campaigns.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I'm sure most attempts at downloading it over Kazaa would result in a trojan. For the sake of your computer, you should buy the game. If it's not possible to buy it, for instance if you lived in a third world country, then you should borrow a copy from a friend and get it burned.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
christopher, people always want CD keys so they can load a bot. but if you only want to play the game it doesn't matter for you, and you should really just get a friend to burn you a copy instead of buying a new one.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've never had much luck getting 2 of any program to load at the same time, I get an error message that the program is already running, or the program that is running just pops up on the screen.
You could do it on 2 seperate PCs linked in a network, and I think up to 8 on the same IP, if you plan to go online.
But that would mean 8 Keys, and a very good connection.

I yearn for the day when a T-3 fiber optic connection will be the available standard to all.