StarCraft Brood War Tournament - Read the info!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Gosh, I can't believe I forget to say that :p

But I thought it was rather obvious, too... Oh well.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
Gosh, I can't believe I forget to say that :p

But I thought it was rather obvious, too... Oh well.
I've done that about 100 times, especially when playing the computer. All your nexuses and hatecheries and cc's come together and I'm like: "what the heck?" But then I have fun peon microing them all to death so it's ok.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well I figured since a lot of UMS replays don't work.. we'd just be better off going with melee :p

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I think it's just those triggers that stop ums replay from working. Other than that, they work just fine.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
There's also the fact I don't take UMS melee as seriously as the real thing. Playing melee on UMS just seems.. odd. I'd rather just play the real thing on a real LT map myself :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
-Azrael666- said:
There's also the fact I don't take UMS melee as seriously as the real thing. Playing melee on UMS just seems.. odd. I'd rather just play the real thing on a real LT map myself :p
Same thing here! I think for me though, it' the urge to restrain from getting a loss on my record that makes me play better then my usual to try and get a win instead of a loss! On a UMS Melee, for me it just seems or feels more like a practice round. :-/

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By the way, I'm going to win this tournament. None of you have a shot.

Cue maniacal laughter punks you're going down

I'm serious.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not, since I jut got schooled by CerebralChain! He's damned good, and even though I'm not so good myself, I sure had fun! Losing was just the boost I needed, to try and get better and maybe do better in the next tournament we have. Well, since Azrael's out, there's not much for me to fight for in this one! (I originally just wanted to cream him, ya know! *.*) but anyways, here's the replay. Good luck everyone with your matches! :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, good game, both of you. It's good to see you had fun :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Blizzforums said:
Two tourney wins for me. Who's next!

Both of them played great, I was just in the zone.
Really good games sir! You beat coRt as well as CerebralChain! You may climb to the top! If not, being those two is a good feat within itself! Great job everyone, I am enjoying this much, especially watching the replays. I am having a problem watching them now though, so I'll check out those two in a little bit once I fix this damned problem. >_>

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So did I miss this? >:O

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lights said:
So did I miss this? >:O
Methinks you did sir! Registrations happened a good few days ago, but just to be certain I would talk to Trongamonga if I were you! :) Also, go read the birthday thread I posted for you, Mr. Lights person! :D

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Lights, you might be able to take Akule's place. Next time he says he's out, say you're in, and that'll be that.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Radical Edward said:
Really good games sir! You beat coRt as well as CerebralChain! You may climb to the top! If not, being those two is a good feat within itself! Great job everyone, I am enjoying this much, especially watching the replays. I am having a problem watching them now though, so I'll check out those two in a little bit once I fix this damned problem. >_>

Thanks. I hope I can do it. I hear pumpkinhead has a great Zerg though, so I might be in trouble.