StarCraft Brood War Tournament - Read the info!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Blizzforums said:
Heh. You're lucky. Az is on 25 hours a day 9 days a week :cool:
Would you mind PMing me any instant messenger handles you have, BlizzForums? I get to fight CerebralChain. I don't know him too well, howeverf I do recall sending him a Gmail Invitation a good while back. Chances are really good he's better then me too. And TrongaMonga, Renzokuken has always wanted to rematch you. He states that he has become a much better player since then, but he hasn't played in forever so it all went back down to nothing. Time for me to go find some contact details. Good luck everyone.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You should probably get AIM, at the least. It's free and probably has the most people who use it on the forums. Everyone basically has AIM here. coRt is mostly on AIM from my understanding, so you should probably look forward to getting that by tomorrow or sometime soon.

http://www.aim.com/

IM me if you decide to get it.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a@..., check your PM.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I forefit

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Static said:
I forefit

Well, since Master_America may be at PUMPKINHEAD's level, and Static is equal to Wing Zero, there is no problem in swaping places, that if all four players agree with it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
kk i agreee but my money says that stic still wins

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ok, this is the map. Everyone, please download it. It is a anti-map hack version of Lost Temple, and it also has observer slots.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am up for that is Master America is up for a challenge.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think we just find a time that is good for our opponet. That's why I've been waiting patiently for you to come off of away status on MSN, Mr. CerebralChain. So whatever time is good for you, I would like to talk to you over messenger about something before we play, if that's alright. I added you to MSN and AIM, so ring me up when you have time sir. Thank you.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why do I even bother trusting you?

Well, unless someone takes his place, -Louis- will be granted victory.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Reign destroyed me. He watched the replay of my last game, figured out my back-up strategy, and was efficient in making sure to counter it before I had a chance to implement it. Always one step ahead of me, and a much better player than I am anyways, he put me down like a sick dog. He saved the replay, so he'll post it whenever he gets the chance. He saw through and easily countered every strategy I tried (except the muta diversion.. that worked, although the time I gained from it meant nothing because he countered my drone transport attempt). Anyways, overall it was a good game, although I got hardcore owned :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And the replay?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here it is. We just used the normal Neo Lost Temple since the map you told us to use was kinda screwed(like Az started nowhere near the mineral line)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, I should have guessed... Ok, I suppose there is no problem...

That's why I hate lurkers under dark swarm, they're still quite impossible to beat ;)