StarCraft Brood War Tournament - Read the info!

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'll need to get some hott tunes and a mountain dew for the tournament :)

Tronga, when will we be matched up? >.< I don't know when tomorrow morning is for you :D

Also.. observer? There's going to be a third player? I hope I misunderstood that :-/ I guess you just hope they aren't helping one of the people cheat by showing them where they are. Knowing where someone is would eliminate one of the bases and help you scout more efficiently. Also, that's one less base you couldn't expand to once you ran out of resources. I'm not sure how that works exactly, but I'm assuming someone does, so please share :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I know, I discared that and am trying to get an anti-hack LT.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd like to play if there are still any openings (I don't know, I guess the sticky threw me off because I didn't see this topic!). I'm a Protoss player if anyone is wondering.

So when is this thing? Sunday? Today? Not decided? I guess I'd prefer Sunday but I most likely can play whenever it is. Just make sure to post the time in Eastern too!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ok, good, so we are eleven, so far. We only need one more (or five more, but that's asking too much :-/).

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So will it be held in the next couple of hours? If not I'm going to play some D2. I just beat Andariel! :)

After careful study of the topic I believe I figured out what's going on. I'll be waiting for one more person to register and the mu's to be put out!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If that Zerg player is TrongaMonga, then yes. The only way he would lose is if Renzokuken could make it with Protoss. Playing both people quite a bit, Renzo as Protoss is truly a hell in which I will never forget. He knows how to twist that spell into something that is just really hard to fight against. Tronga is really good too, but I'm not sure if he is like that. Renzokuken, from what I remember used special abilities a lot with regular fighting rushes, so it was usually a duo of pain, to damn good effect. Each match I played with him I felt more like a newbie.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, then Tronga will probably take it.

Anyways, are you working on the brackets yet (bracketmaker.com or battlereports.com both have good systems)?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
put me in, but friday wouldn't be too hot. If so it would heif to be around 6pmish EST. if that coo

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As long as it's not from now on to Tuesday, I'm game. Personally, it would be great if there was a larger map pool. I think we should use other maps like p2h or gaema, etc along with lotem if that's ok.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
If phoenix is in, then I'm in. :D

How are T's suppose to block the ramp if they get 6 though.
They can't block the ramp like they could before, b/c blizzard messed it up.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stick to the other temple maps. There has to be like...........200+ versions of Lotem.(what has the bw community come to?) I'm probably being generous with the 200+ thing, too.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
If that Zerg player is TrongaMonga, then yes. The only way he would lose is if Renzokuken could make it with Protoss. Playing both people quite a bit, Renzo as Protoss is truly a hell in which I will never forget. He knows how to twist that spell into something that is just really hard to fight against. Tronga is really good too, but I'm not sure if he is like that. Renzokuken, from what I remember used special abilities a lot with regular fighting rushes, so it was usually a duo of pain, to damn good effect. Each match I played with him I felt more like a newbie.
Eheh ;)

Excelent. We are sixteen players. So we can begin, using the brackets of BattleReports.com.

Well then, after some bloody errors in BattleReports :)p), I managed to get them brackets.

Check them out in here.

Those brackets were generated randomly, and so you have to accept what you got from it.

Now, all I ask is that you talk between each others and combine a good time for both of you to play the game. I would like to be informed of the date of every match up.

Whenever you play them, do not forget to save the replay.

As for the map, it will probably be the old Lost Temple, and that is because I want to use Anti Map-Hacks maps.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
y in bloddy hell do i get paired up with some one that can kill me?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
put me down for a loss as well.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm ready anytime azrael. just im me on aim on when you'd like us to do the game. aim is in my profile :loopy

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Guys, you would do best to PM your opponent :)