StarCraft Brood War Tournament - Read the info!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well i havent seen pump vs tronga before should be fun :p

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ArtOfProtoss said:
If you're talking to me I have resigned because my disk is broken. If you're talking to tronga then this post was a waste ;)
i didn't know u were resigned :usad

So, tronga, how about we play today or tomorrow? since we have each other on msn messenger, i'll try to contact u asap :)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PUMPKINHEAD said:
i didn't know u were resigned :usad

So, tronga, how about we play today or tomorrow? since we have each other on msn messenger, i'll try to contact u asap :)
Probably should've PMed you, but I thought posting was enough. Anyways, good luck versus tronga and when I get my disk we're going to game! :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, I thought your MSN was of Kao, so I blocked you (I think) :-/

Damnit :p

Either way, probably tonight or tomorrow, we'll talk on AIM.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
Well, I thought your MSN was of Kao, so I blocked you (I think) :-/

Damnit :p

Either way, probably tonight or tomorrow, we'll talk on AIM.
please, meet me on msn -> "babookorea@hotmail.com" cus AIM ****s my computer T.T

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, we made the game.

Unfortunately, I am not yet used to my mouse, or it's it that's not used to me, and I couldn't play to my best, even though I did try to calibrate it. It's only a matter of pratice, though.

However, the tourney couldn't wait, so we made that game. It's nothing special, really. After watching the replay, I noticed I could have beaten him if I had my troops reinforced, etc, etc. But crying after the action is done is useless. I lose, and Pumpkin is now BattleForums' StarCraft champion.

Congratulations, mate :)

If you want something as a prize, feel free to PM me.

The next tourney will start soon, as soon as I can manage to organize it. Unless someone wants to volunteer to do so :)

Attention, check this replay using Penguin Plug in order to read what was said to me and by me during the game. This program is a must have for all BattleForumers :)

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up, sign-ups for the next tournament will begin late tomorrow night/early Friday morning.