StarCraft Brood War Tournament - Read the info!

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we are pming each other and trying to get our match up quickly :) so please wait a little bit more

-----------------edit--------------------

ok, me and a@... just played our game, and heres the rep. it was really tight game and i won :loopy

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
All right, I finally got to see that game. Good game, mate. You're in the semi-final :)

Now, you only need to fight AoP, and the winner will try to beat me in the final.

I expect you two can be fast about it :)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lol, this should be interesting...

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So now PH vs AoP????

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is with great regret I announce my resignation from this tourney. My SC CD broke this morning. It's too bad we couldn't have met last night pumpkin (but I did get to chat with DM and renzo and shadowtassadar which was nice.) :(.

Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to our games! I'll get him next tourney!

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It broke? Like into pieces? How did that happen?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
It broke? Like into pieces? How did that happen?
Why are you doing this to me! he experience is so painful! :(

;)

My computer is by the kitchen. The disk fell off a stack and landed on the divider between the kitchen and the tvroom. It was stepped on and it cracked, not into pieces, just on big crack. I tried it but no dice :(

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That sucks. I wanted to see you fight Pumpkinhead probably the most, because I've heard good things about him, I also watched your other two replays and I liked those very much. Sucks you have to leave the tournament though.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
That sucks. I wanted to see you fight Pumpkinhead probably the most, because I've heard good things about him, I also watched your other two replays and I liked those very much. Sucks you have to leave the tournament though.
Don't worry. I'll make sure to be in the next one!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Why not just buy another Starcraft disk?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
or you could use a no-cd crack and then play anyway, its a very small file. LoL. Or is it just a excuse to get out?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@SwordTip: No money. My parents aren't exactly thrilled about me playing SC so it's not like they're going to just give me money.

@Louis: I've never heard of a CD-crack before, but I've never used anything illegal either :/

It's no excuse, though. Why would I drop out of a tourney in the semis? :( I'm pretty confident in my skill too (The only person better then me at Blizzforums was John_Dough, aka Frode, aka TF-Sasuke, or maybe Marsala at the top of his game. I beat Cap, Faz, and Prod the last time I played them [and have lost like one game to cap and one game to faz overall out of like 5-6, versus Prod. I played him a bunch when I sucked, but my recent record is way better] and they're the other best players. Of course, Frode is way better than me :), he's WCG quality)

Wow, that's a nice parenthetical.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So lets make an appointment, how about we meet on this weekend? saturday or sunday around mhmmm, tell me when u can be on, but not too late pls.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PUMPKINHEAD said:
So lets make an appointment, how about we meet on this weekend? saturday or sunday around mhmmm, tell me when u can be on, but not too late pls.
If you're talking to me I have resigned because my disk is broken. If you're talking to tronga then this post was a waste ;)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
A pity. I really wanted to witness you fighting Tronga. Well, Pumpkinhead still rocks so it will still be a awesome battle.
The moment I get my disk I'll play him :). There's no rule I can only play people in tournies.