Starcraft Anti-Map Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Well most of you probably know Damnation is a pretty decent map hack for starcraft but there is a new anti-hack out now that protects from most map hacks out there. The kid used it on me and it turned off all the map hacks i had, although it did not stop any of the other hacks. But after he did it, i could not turn on maphacks and it said "Devine Intervention." This was about the coolest thing i saw in Starcraft since the introduction of colored fonts. The kid said it was called Xnaga Anti-map hack, although i am not sure if that really is the name, anyone know anything about it?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
I had that once, and for some reason it typed 'i am gay'... strage...
i'm serious, it typed it itself... I dont know what the **** was going on.

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score
perhaps it... well you know how gay people can tell when someone is gay? maybe your system was gay and when it saw you .... Im jk. Seriously dont hurt me. anyways yeah ive heard of it. my friend has it and he says its canceled alot of map hacks for him.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Woah there is a second part to this hack also. If you are running "Damnation" with "Extended.dll" please be careful in melee maps. In the anti hack there is also a option using the "/kill" feature. The person who is running the anti hack has the option to kill all your units and or building by just a press of the button. If you are using the extended.dll and you see your oponent constantly pressing invisible charecters and sending them through chat please be careful because he might be using the anti-hack and is trying to destroy your units.

Happy New Year

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Thats why there are two posts.

I posted in this thread because it still uses "Damnation."

Jesus if your not gonna help in this thread stop posting.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
raDixGhost said:
Woah there is a second part to this hack also. If you are running "Damnation" with "Extended.dll" please be careful in melee maps. In the anti hack there is also a option using the "/kill" feature. The person who is running the anti hack has the option to kill all your units and or building by just a press of the button. If you are using the extended.dll and you see your oponent constantly pressing invisible charecters and sending them through chat please be careful because he might be using the anti-hack and is trying to destroy your units.

Happy New Year
Erego, its still a hack with an advandage over other players.
Get banned, Vote Bush, long live 2 tupac

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Well i found the hack. It is the same thing as maphack wiht extra features such as crash hacks and unally hack and control hacks and more. Its pretty nifty. Some one can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.