Starcraft: A Coalition (w00t Pamma is on a FiCtIoN rampage)

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mengsk and Raynor, two riveting enemies, now allied by the forces of the Zerg. They had come too char, on a mission to r0xx0r the Overmind. Raynor was clearing out spore colonies, to allow the landing of Arcturus's battlecruiser.

Out of nowhere, Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades, Appeared from behind a spore colony. "DammIt Rayn0r she's fraggin hot omgs!11!" "Dude she's a freakin aliun you can't fuxx0r her!!!@!!11" "Just watch me!1!"

Mengsk ship descended to the ground. He jumped out of the cruier and headed toward kerrigan. "Damnit j00r freakin hot can i have yuro nuMber?1!" "SuRE, comE a littLe ClosEr!1"

Mengsk walked toward Kerrigan, and Kerrigan gave him her number. "Call me"

Now back to the story. Raynor was splattering alot of zerglings, popping from the ground in all places. "I n33d a dropship t0 get me 0utt4 here!1" "Coming RaYnoR!1"

Mengsk's dropship carried raynor to the cruiser, and they headed for the Overmind. "It's not surrounded, we can go straight in!1"

They dropped beside the Overmind, but did not attack yet. They needed a wall. "Build, scv's, build a supply depot wall" The Scv's started to build. "Raynor, how the hell can we build on the creep!1?!1?!!?!1?" "No clue, but Pamma was a little lazy and just got up!1"

When the wal was complete, they raided on the Overmind, its organs pulsing with every shot. "It's almost over!1"

Suddenly, out of the sky, a group of Zerg were coming. "Mengsk, what th3 fudge are th0se?!1?!" "The Zerg is exploiting a glitch like you did with the invisible zerglings, and floating drones omG whTA a CHEeap BAsTerd!11"

Hundreds of drones floated over the supply depots and then.....

The end?​

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dunno if i should write a sequel to this, because i ddin't put what those drones did to those poor bastards!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You're a r0xx0ring story maker Pamma! Make a sequel, and kick it off by stating what the Drones did...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I have been waiting for this one but....It kinda let me down. I give it a 6. My lowest score ever. Wasent really funny.

Btw how did they get ranyors accont restored? Whats his record?