StarCraft 2's New Units

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They have dual pistols. Seems much weaker than even the Ghost's canister rifle to me. And we all know how limited it is. they're probably only good against infantry, zealots, spellcasters and zerglings.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Maps like lost temple will be easier to raid.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
not if they make lost temple closer to it's WCIII counterpart. Actually it would make that ability near useless.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
They've still got Factory, I think. Wasn't it one of the buildings airlifted in early in the gameplay demo? Barracks, Factory, and Command Center?

Nub

Member!
Reaction score
It looked like reapers just did the jump thing automatically when they had to move up or down cliffs. My only concern with the reapers is that they will just be marines with jumpacks.

Does anyone else think the siege tanks and the terran buildings look ****ing lame? I hope those get changed.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol they just upgraded old units to newer looks

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
when they are showing the "soul hunters" it is looking like a Lost Temple map going on.

It really looks like Protoss is much more of a blend of Protoss and Dark Templar.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
why doesnt starcraft2.com update their contents

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
So Carriers and Archons changed their names? That's all?

You can see a reaver in the last scene btw.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how ****ing awesome Photon Cannons are now that they're officially "Phase Cannons?" If you watch the vid, it looks like they can pack up and move across Psi fields to reposition themselves. That's like, uber cool. What's better is that it doesn't take long to pack/unpack. Pretty sweet, allows you to keep a few around your base and move them to counter attacks from any given direction...good balancer for stuff like Reapers and Colossus, and perhaps Nydus Worms.

Oh shit! Reapers coming in through a weak point in my defenses? No problem, I'll just move my cannons over there and take em down!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Can Protoss have cancer? :O.