Starcraft 2 Truth

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
omfg can you read I DONT WORK FOR BLIZZARD I'm a helper mod there. Get it thro ur head

Rikku

Member!
Reaction score
Haha, you people should really pay attention to things. I believe I saw somewhere on Blizzard's site not too long ago, that they will be working on a StarCraft II, just not anytime soon. And AmericanPsych0 has some very good support to his side, and you have yet to make this argument a challenge. ;)

CITN

Reaction score
yea really everybody has heard about sc 2 and i find it real funny that hes like and i quote
"I'm tired of all this. The people over at Blizzard are NOT I REPEAT NOT working on it. They are still working no W3 and D2. Possibly when they are done that if requested enough they will make a Starcraft 2. Starcraft's new game won't be called Starcraft 2 it is another expansion for Starcraft Original. Let this be to the end of this. BTW even if they do plan to make it as they informed me, it will not be until fall 2004. Thank you"
then all of a sudden when AmericanPsych0 comes up with a good argument its
"So you doubt the mail i recieved from blizzard. It is possiable and that why they are CHANGING patterns for a number of reasons. But you people can keep believing what you want. Just the fact that I have the information"
sorry to bring this up but i find his stalling funny till he can find the info to back him up

CITN

Reaction score
another funny thing is the way he brought the Sims i mean for 1 thing its a totally different game another this is a starcraft forum
and the reason why the expansions work for sims so good like that is because each one is a totally different game its a whole new neighborhood with different people so really its not an expansion its like a new game the only real expansion is livin large plus you dont see people playing that as much as sc sc is way better incase you did not notice and more popular and gets boring slower

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
ok
first things first
if they made an expansion to an expansion, I would have to shoot myself.
Second,
Tech TV(can't go wrong watching tech tv) did a think on SC:G and they said it was a BRIDGE, let me say that again BRIDGE for the next INSTALLMENT.
How do you BRIDGE to an expansion set? say that raynor and infested kerrigan are havinga sercret love life?

Savenor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Another expansion is not possible. Nobody would pay for an expansion to a five-year old game that already has an expansion. Plus, you can't upgrade graphics in an expansion, so it would not be as good (graphically) as WarCraft III. This will deter many fans, meaning Blizzard would NOT do that. They will make a StarCraft II, maybe you should play the Brood Wars campaign and pay close attention to the ending. Like many other people who posted in this thread have already mentioned, StarCraft: Ghost is NOT StarCraft II and BRIDGES THE GAP between Brood Wars and upcoming StarCraft PC games. So tough luck, Mr. "Helper Mod". :nooob :shoot

FallenFootman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.warcraftmaps.com
They are working on the very simple basics. Theydont even say their working on it. They are mainly working on World of Warcraft and they were on The frozen throne. After that who knows?

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by (V)aster)V(ind
ok
first things first
if they made an expansion to an expansion, I would have to shoot myself.
Second,
Tech TV(can't go wrong watching tech tv) did a think on SC:G and they said it was a BRIDGE, let me say that again BRIDGE for the next INSTALLMENT.
How do you BRIDGE to an expansion set? say that raynor and infested kerrigan are havinga sercret love life?
HAHAHA, man that was funny. (whispers to a friend: HEY they r having a secret sexual affair)

man we all needed that joke. too many posers lol

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Damiarch Tempest
shut up shut up the only people who work for blizzard here are scfan12 and scfan13
It is my strong opinion and something I want to tell everyone in this forum, my strong belief that there are many "posers", whether it be people who claim to dupe items on closed bnet D2 to people who claim that they work at Blizzard. scfan12 or whatever does not work at Blizzard because a professional working at a place like Blizzard would not come to these forums and give us little bits of information or in the extreme case, start to swear at others in a forum. SCFAN12 apparently lost his cool and flamed at someone because he/she said Duran was NOt a xel Naga only to be put down by scfan12's "THERE IS A ******* XeLNAGA" cmon plz. after that, does he expect me..and the rest of the thousands of members on battle forum... to believe that he truly works at Blizzard? The same goes for broken arrow, do you truly expect us to believe you when you are losing your temper and showing that temper online by saying things like bull****? Like when I read your replies, somehow it doesn't give me any impression that you have any sort of integrity or etiquette when dealing with us "noobies". I think i speak for many people when i say i am a little sick and tired of hearing people say that they work (whether it be a mod helper, or an employee at Blizzard) at a very good place of work such as Blizzard. Tell me if i'm wrong, but tell me if im right also lol, i dont want to be alone when i say im sick and tired haha.

also if its a rumour, state its a rumour. if you say it as if its the god honest truth, if there's any way to prove it, please do so. im sure the mods love hearing this whole discussion on whether people are being truthful or not, cuz i sure love hearing ppl make a fool of themselves while trying to ..(how should i put it)...."act the part" haha